F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

TFB - woman rescues pitbulls, they kill her.
Unregistered

Chip said:I'll stick with my bullmastiff , i have owned 3 and they are an amazingly gentle and devoted family dog. High pain threshold so they don't snap at kids, when they step on their paws etc, and pretty smart. Require little exercise which is nice too.

Regular Mastiffs are sweet as well.

Someone in my old neighborhood owned a brindle that she used to tie outside of the grocery store. I always stopped and gave it some attention. Poor thing always looked so worried, like it had been abandoned. :sad: It was the sweetest dog, in spite of the copious amounts of drool
Chip
Registered

2697 posts

. said:Regular Mastiffs are sweet as well.

Someone in my old neighborhood owned a brindle that she used to tie outside of the grocery store. I always stopped and gave it some attention. Poor thing always looked so worried, like it had been abandoned. :sad: It was the sweetest dog, in spite of the copious amounts of drool

very true, the Mastiff is awesome as well. My last Bullmastiff always looked like she had a pair of shoe laces hanging out of her mouth, lol.

That 'worried' look is so typical , for some reason they forget how big an intimidating they are, as if someone may just walk up and start hitting them or something. They are such an awesome breed of dog.

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: