F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  I get banned from every Canadian message or comment board I have ever tried to post on.
7734
Registered

5514 posts

Even when I don't mean to be. You people have ruined me, online wise :sad:
.
Unregistered

7734 said:Even when I don't mean to be. You people have ruined me :sad:



Why do you think so many Canadians have to post here? Canada is fucked with political correctness.
7734
Registered

5514 posts

. said:Why do you think so many Canadians have to post here? Canada is fucked with political correctness.



I got banned from Canada's National Newspaper comment boards today and a threatening email. It was FUCK ALL what I said compared to here, and besides that I honestly believe it. :sad:
.
Unregistered

Sorry lad, we're chock full o' ghey at the moment. We'll call whence we need s'more
\
:beaver:
.
Unregistered

Sorry lad, we're chock full o' ghey at the moment. We'll call whence we need s'more eh
\
:beaver:
.
Unregistered

7734 said:
. said:Why do you think so many Canadians have to post here? Canada is fucked with political correctness.



I got banned from Canada's National Newspaper comment boards today and a threatening email. It was FUCK ALL what I said compared to here, and besides that I honestly believe it. :sad:

What did you say?
7734
Registered

5514 posts

WHY MUST YOU SAY IT TWICE, TORTUOUS LOVE/HATE BEAVER????
.
Unregistered

Hi Stone!
7734
Registered

5514 posts

. said:What did you say?


Fuck off immigrant taser-killing mountie :flip:
.
Unregistered

7734 said:WHY MUST YOU SAY IT TWICE, TORTUOUS LOVE/HATE BEAVER????



It's tough love/hate and a shitty proxy laddy. Don't get yer knickers in a bind.
\
:beaver:
.
Unregistered

7734 said:
. said:What did you say?


Fuck off immigrant taser-killing mountie :flip:

You Canadians sure are paranoid. :rolleyes:
7734
Registered

5514 posts

. said:You Canadians sure are paranoid. :rolleyes:



We are policed by a vicious gang and their colours are red. Get me a green card and I'll testify to a house on unamerican activities committee.

:iwojima: :poopeteer: :iwojima:
Brittany Murphy
you elected a african

5549 posts

:crybaby:
7734
Registered

5514 posts

Brittany Murphy said:I WERK FOR CSIS. THE MOUNTIES WON'T RESPECK ME
\
:crybaby:



:violin:
.
Unregistered

7734 said:
Brittany Murphy said:I WERK FOR CSIS. THE MOUNTIES WON'T RESPECK ME
\
:crybaby:



:violin:



who has a african president? You!
Brittany Murphy
you elected a african

5549 posts

Why are you on lowley Canuck forums while a Kenyan african runs your country down the drain? Do you enjoy the africanseeds ?
.
Unregistered

Brittany Murphy said:Why are you on lowley Canuck forums while a Kenyan african runs your country down the drain? Do you enjoy the africanseeds ?



:monkey: I AM CANADIAN YOU STUPID LITTLE SUDBURY BITCH NAMED MARY-ANN OR MABEL
.
Unregistered

7734 said:Even when I don't mean to be. You people have ruined me, online wise :sad:



What's the url to MaxPower's forum? I got banned from there.
STEPHEN HARPER
Unregistered

SPEAKING OF COCK IS A CAPITAL OFFENSE.
.
Unregistered

"Christine "Spike" Nelson is a slut."
\
:teapots:

"What the...YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE HATE CRIMES AGAINST DEGRASSI JUNIOR HIGH ACT OF 2004! BE THANKFUL WE'RE ONLY BANNING YOU."
\
:fatbanana:

7734
Registered

5514 posts

. said:"Christine "Spike" Nelson is a slut."
\
:teapots:

"What the...YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE HATE CRIMES AGAINST DEGRASSI JUNIOR HIGH ACT OF 2004! BE THANKFUL WE'RE ONLY BANNING YOU."
\
:fatbanana:



:mittens:
:obama2:
.
Unregistered

7734 said: :mittens:
:obama2:



That emote should be on the American flag you fucking african faggot.
.
Unregistered

. said:
Brittany Murphy said:Why are you on lowley Canuck forums while a Kenyan african runs your country down the drain? Do you enjoy the africanseeds ?



:monkey: I AM CANADIAN YOU STUPID LITTLE SUDBURY BITCH NAMED MARY-ANN OR MABEL



You must be poor :lol:
Q
LOL@U

-6639 posts

Have you ever noticed the boards colours are red and white? and Canadas flag is what colours? :tinfoilhat:

Don't worry dude, I'm the one Canadian who would never ban you
Could-be-IE-085
Unregistered

It's your sausage fingers, Alex/Percy. You create too many typos.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: