F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  Prison Rape Video rereleased again (extreme warning to the highest degree)
.
Unregistered

http://theync.com/media.php?name=16456-extremely-disturbing-video
.
Unregistered

Why didn't he bite off their dicks?
.
Unregistered

. said:Why didn't he bite off their dicks?



Crowbar or a brick takes care of the teef problem
.
Unregistered

Is that Vander Sloots future? :shrug:
.
Unregistered

. said:Is that Vander Sloots future? :shrug:



With a bit of luck, yes!
.
Unregistered

I don't see much blood coming from his mouth so I think he still has most of his teeth. Why not give the rapist a little nibble?
.
Unregistered

Where is that? Mexico?
.
Unregistered

:tard:
.
Unregistered

I like how he starts sobbing once the anal rape begins.
.
Unregistered

He sux cock like a pro!
.
Unregistered

. said:Where is that? Mexico?



I think it is Peru. You can sort through the comments. I'm sure it's been discussed on theync
.
Unregistered

I don't want to see it, but it sounds like a classic "covered wagon".
.
Unregistered

. said:I don't want to see it, but it sounds like a classic "covered wagon".



IMO the worst video ever released on the web. It's fucking awful.

I can just imagine myself in that situation. At the end of a Kem Nunn novel.

Fuck.
.
Unregistered

It's not that bad. The guy clearly enjoys giving blowjobs. I think he's just nervous when the anal rape begins. Once they stretch him out a bit he'll be fine.
.
Unregistered

. said:I don't want to see it, but it sounds like a classic "covered wagon".



Remember the rec room converted into a dorm we discussed earlier? Once a prison becomes this overcrowded the chances of violence of every kind skyrocket. A room like this quickly becomes host to what is known as "the covered wagon." Prisoners arrange the three-high bunk beds in a rough square and drape them with blankets to block off the view of the guards. It is in the middle of this that a gang rape can continue for an astonishing amount of time.

In 1973 a student protester didn't pay the $10 bail after being arrested at a Quaker pray-in at the White House where he was protesting the bombing of Cambodia. In the Washington, D.C. lockup he was almost immediately attacked by fellow prisoners, sodomized and forced to suck dick while being nearly beaten to death for three solid days... He was raped all day and all night. No guard came to his rescue.

Guys beaten and dragged into the covered wagon are set upon by dozens of men. They have all their teeth knocked out, they are forced to perform fellatio for hours and hours while being savagely fucked up the ass until their assholes literally gush blood. Even if the guards were able to detect what's going on (and they most certainly can), they would not do anything.
.
Unregistered

How were they able to video it? You can have videocams in prison? :wtf:
.
Unregistered

. said:Remember the rec room converted into a dorm we discussed earlier? Once a prison becomes this overcrowded the chances of violence of every kind skyrocket. A room like this quickly becomes host to what is known as "the covered wagon." Prisoners arrange the three-high bunk beds in a rough square and drape them with blankets to block off the view of the guards. It is in the middle of this that a gang rape can continue for an astonishing amount of time.

In 1973 a student protester didn't pay the $10 bail after being arrested at a Quaker pray-in at the White House where he was protesting the bombing of Cambodia. In the Washington, D.C. lockup he was almost immediately attacked by fellow prisoners, sodomized and forced to suck dick while being nearly beaten to death for three solid days... He was raped all day and all night. No guard came to his rescue.

Guys beaten and dragged into the covered wagon are set upon by dozens of men. They have all their teeth knocked out, they are forced to perform fellatio for hours and hours while being savagely fucked up the ass until their assholes literally gush blood. Even if the guards were able to detect what's going on (and they most certainly can), they would not do anything.



THIS IS THE SINGLE HOTTEST POST I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS HERE BBS. GONNA BLOW A COUPLE LOADS WHILE READING UP ON "COVERED WAGONS."
.
Unregistered

. said:Remember the rec room converted into a dorm we discussed earlier? Once a prison becomes this overcrowded the chances of violence of every kind skyrocket. A room like this quickly becomes host to what is known as "the covered wagon." Prisoners arrange the three-high bunk beds in a rough square and drape them with blankets to block off the view of the guards. It is in the middle of this that a gang rape can continue for an astonishing amount of time.

In 1973 a student protester didn't pay the $10 bail after being arrested at a Quaker pray-in at the White House where he was protesting the bombing of Cambodia. In the Washington, D.C. lockup he was almost immediately attacked by fellow prisoners, sodomized and forced to suck dick while being nearly beaten to death for three solid days... He was raped all day and all night. No guard came to his rescue.

Guys beaten and dragged into the covered wagon are set upon by dozens of men. They have all their teeth knocked out, they are forced to perform fellatio for hours and hours while being savagely fucked up the ass until their assholes literally gush blood. Even if the guards were able to detect what's going on (and they most certainly can), they would not do anything.



I want to be a prison guard. This sounds so fucking hot.
.
Unregistered

For your reading pleasure:

http://www.geniebusters.org/915/35b_prison.html

:tard:
.
Unregistered

. said:How were they able to video it? You can have videocams in prison? :wtf:



It's commonly known as a "cell phone". And yes, you can pretty much have anything you want in a prison.
.
Unregistered

. said:Crowbar or a brick takes care of the teef problem



they do that to vietnamese women on a daily basis
.
Unregistered

. said:IMO the worst video ever released on the web. It's fucking awful.

I can just imagine myself in that situation. At the end of a Kem Nunn novel.

Fuck.



You fantasize about being raped by africans.
\
:emma:
.
Unregistered

:wave:
poetloriat!
the future mrs. dicaprio

7 posts

That's pretty brutal.
wanna be punk
Unregistered

I seriously want to be gang raped in prison. I think it would be a good experience for me.I would be verry proud to be a punk.I say this in all seriuousness.But I am not a criminal so
I can only wish.My name is Evan and I respect all prison punks.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: