F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 - 10 | 111 - 120 | 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130  | 131 - 140  | 201 - 210  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Tellguy
Unregistered

. said:QUESTION?? We now know that from the fat kid's version,that he was lying through his digital teeth.I never found out why the Lara Logan Full Report#2 (witness #1,#2 and #3) not credible or true account of the assault???

Ah, the fat kid. I didn't believe the fat kid at first either but you wouldn't believe how many times he was quoted in "legitimate" articles that ran shortly after the first whitewashed reports. These updated reports usually had a headline like "Lara Logan Attack Much Worse Than Reported". I once read in the You Tube comments section (still there,I believe) that he mentioned being questioned by authorities. Who knows, he may have been spooked off the scene.

As for the Logan Full Report, well it's right back to that construction site area that we were discussing at length a while back. What would determine the extent of the attack and what we can't seem to pinpoint is the elapsed time between when the attack started and when she was rescued.
Tellguy
Unregistered

. said:Without being there, I'm guessing that most of her clothing was either ripped off manually or by the time she was rescued, it had fallen off or had been worn off by all the struggling. Probably a few small strands of her shirt were left dangling around her neck and a couple of strands of each pant leg were dangling over her boots. In other words, just enough to frame her smooth white voluptous (although dirty) body. That little bit of dirt was obviously not a deterent to sex. After all, plenty of men are turned on by female mud wrestlers. I think the entire scenario is highly erotic.

Gulp, I concur. "Voluptous" enough to get on this site:

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Lara_Logan
Tellguy
Unregistered

Very similar in age and stats to this gal:

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Totally_Tabitha
we-want-news
Unregistered

Shame on CBS News - Shame on Lara Logan!ve ou!
So poor Lara! CBS and Lara don't want us to 'see' or find out any kind of detail about the incident. We are 'allowed' one watered-down (and very broken-up, non sensical) version of events.
Ssssh, no mention of 'what they did' in detail (oh yeah, sorry 'raping with their hands! covers it!!!').
We can't broach the subject of 'who' was involved. Don't discuss 'the attackers' (it was just a 'mob' in a 'frenzy' - right!)
We can't see any CBS video footage of the tiniest act of aggression! Hmmm, camera lights go out.... cut to Lara having us believe that hands began groping!! (OK Lara, we can't see ANY footage, so of course we'll believe you!)
And, of course - after you 'lost Ray' we'll run with you version of events that suddenly - with you apparently at their mercy...as their captured 'prey' - they suddenly decided to try kill you whilst you 'surrended to the assault' (what the hell does that mean!) Oh yeah - and by the way.... all this taking place whilst conveniently being spirited in a moving mass towards 'the tents' and the women!
Bizarre!!!
Now - let's review 'the victim'. Lara. Let's think about what it would be right & wrong to ask!
Well Lara.... think about YOUR OWN career.
Think about some of your TV interviews. Think about the US soldier who saw his mate shot and wounded and then abducted by the Taliban in Iraq (maybe Afghanistan, I forget).
Lara..you look that guy right in the eye as he recalls the HORROR of the night he thought he would die - and witnessed his mate being dragged into the bush by two taliban. That US soldier ultimately had no choice but to jump up, gamble with his life and open fire to (eventually) successfully kill the two insurgents and rescure his mate.
Lara - think about HOW you conducted that interview.
You looked that soldier in the eye with your piercing blue eyes. You were almost drooling with salivation as you asked him. directly on camera about what he saw, how he felt, what was happening to his friend, what he did, who-did-what-next, how it unfolded.
You wanted the far end of the fart! Strangely Lara....now, so do we!
Food for thought CBS? Lara?
Here's a suggestion for a new strap-line - 'CBS..Bringing You The News - We Want You To Hear!'
ODQnyRxVG
Unregistered

Great thinking! That really bareks the mold!
Unregistered

. said:If this video comes out it will be legendary.

If a video comes out it will be dismissed as fake
superjerk
Unregistered

Plase said:Some new material from Temoris, nothing new has come his way it sounds like.

http://temorisblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/egypt-im-sexually-assaulting-you-so-that-you-wont-say-i-sexually-assaulted-you/

Thanks for the link. Glyncinka from this board was on there asking pointed questions and got some answers as to exact location etc. I have been critical of Temoris' account but I have to give him props for sticking by his story and providing details. I have been talking for a while about the virginity tests. It tells us that the military over there has no respect for women and uses sexual humiliation as a weapon against upstart females. "We" have photos from CBS that clearly show the faces of those who started the assault yet nothing is being done to arrest or charge. It is looking like a clear case of Egyptian government involvement. Muthafuckers... quite literally in this case.
nine
Unregistered

TruthSeeker said:Nine... I don't have your email address, so at present - if this board folds - you're not part of the 'inner circle'. If you 'want-in', email me mate....and, keep up the good work.

I had already created an email account for this purpose: tenpwned@hotmail.com
TruthSeeker
Unregistered

nine said:I had already created an email account for this purpose: tenpwned@hotmail.com

Gotcha nine: ! i'll write to you. Cheers bud'.
nine
Unregistered

. said:
. said:If this video comes out it will be legendary.

If a video comes out it will be dismissed as fake

If grainy video surfaces that is inconsequential and vague then, sure, it won't matter if it's fake or not and no one will really care. Much like the "leg" photo; nobody cares whether or not it is real because it doesn't show anything anyway. But, if video surfaces clearly showing her face, the crowd and the location in question people will recognize it instantly as being real. Be real.
nine
Unregistered

Thanks. I hadn't seen this comment:

"There was a banner right below the “W” of wall. That’s where the meret Basha ave. begins and it goes to the 6th of October bridge, passing next to the E. Museum. We had a tent on that street, roughly about 100 metres away from the museum and 150 from the banner. Let’s say by the camera logo of “tanks”. The tea vendor was about 25 metres away from the tent on the way to the banner. ...Oh, and about the time. I can’t tell exactly what time it was. It was a long night, full of excitement and incidents. It probably was past midnight, but I didn’t check the exact time."

- Temoris Grecko

http://temorisblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/egypt-im-sexually-assaulting-you-so-that-you-wont-say-i-sexually-assaulted-you/

If Temoris saw the Lara Logan assault and not one of the other reported assaults on women that occurred that night... then he's guessing it was after midnight and saying that he saw her on the street adjacent to the construction site being hustled toward the museum. That actually jives with the CBS footage. In the CBS footage, everyone is pushing to the right. They look to be at the entrance to the construction site but they turn right and head down the street he's talking about. If they headed in that direction rapidly they could have passed Temoris and reached an alley between the two buildings on the opposite side of the street from the construction site on the way to the museum. This is the exact location featured in the picture I received in an email from the guys who claimed to be speaking to an Egyptian about ten or fifteen pages ago. The picture shows a crowd full of cameras filming something in the distance. Those guys won't respond to my emails anymore in spite of me keeping my promise not to share the picture. This really has me wondering.

There are tall buildings across the street from the construction site. There is a well lit alley between them.
TruthSeeker
Unregistered

Been thinking...on the excellent photo work that was done a few pages back - to show the CBS 'stills'...we can clearly see LL on some (albeit before the attack starts)..and.... because of the crowd - and her diminuitive size, we can only see hef head and raised hand. At this point she's surrounded by, what 8-9 people inlcuding Bahar, drivers and Ray.
SO.....given the attack meant a further surge and hands all grappling - what kinda photo's do we even expect???
Lara reckons they were snapping away....but WHAT would they be taking pics of? In a general scrum..I just can't see anything useful being obtained.
UNLESS..she's telling the truth that they were taking photo's AND the situation HAD deteriorated to the 'worst case' scenario - and that she was dragged to a location where a ring was made around her and space created. That's the only possible way that we'll ever see anything us.eful.
I'm now thinking - that given the latter didnt happen... lots of guys used their phones all around the LL scrum..and whilst hands, at arm-stretched pulled, groped, tore, fingered her - the people taking pics eventually moved away to look on their phones for the prize pics...... and were all very very disappointed. Perhaps they just photographed dark fuzzy blurrs of the backs of attackers shoulders, jackets, waving arms, heads, hats....and somewhere, deep in the middle - perhaps on the floor - was our honey-babe, getting her pants torn open and her knick's ripped off.
Maybe..that's the only logical reason for no evidence.
PLUS what if the guys surrounding her on CBS footage were the main attackers for the next 20-25mins. Do you see ANY of them with cellphones?? maybe an odd one, but not many.
Think about the fake photo we were given 2 weeks ago. A hundred cams all being held. Eventually, when the truth was outed... they were photo-ing a burning building, high up. no wonder they could focus their camera's. If that photo HAD been Lara...that crowd would've had NO CHANCE of getting her on cam.
It's the eye-witness accounts that I cannot understand the lack of! Jees' there were enough people there!!
rocker
and roller

182 posts

women with twitter accounts are relentless. Some dumb editor says lara was attacked because she shows cleavage and people want him fired for it.people are twitting a link to a petition to ask the news website owner to fire him. for the past few weeks I've seen dozens a day of tweets like this;

"Petition: Editor Who Blamed Lara Logan For Her Gang Rape Must Go! - stfurapeculture: http://tumblr.com/xph3533zw7"

what's fucked up is they are exercising their freedom of speech to deny him of his.
Assholes have to right to be heard as do we all.

source: http://twitter.com/#!/prinstumblr/statuses/83995199105269760

funny how they go after a nobody but leak glen beck alone.
Unregistered

You'd think a few witnesses would have come forward by now.
rocker
and roller

182 posts

rocker said: whoops i meant
funny how they go after a nobody but leave glen beck alone.

Unregistered

. said:
superjerk said:Ok I know very little about Rue89. I know it got in some trouble in France for printing things the government didn't want them to. I have to wonder about this story. It came out right after her CBS interview and really has no facts other than those in the interview. I tried to track down the doctor in the story about a month ago and he doesn't appear to exist. I emailed/facebooked a couple of guys with his name. I got replies saying it was not him or no replies at all. There are tons of doctors with that name in Egypt. I wonder why the story didn't come out until 2 days after the interview? If it came out before or had any new facts I would be more likely to believe it. It also sounds fake or maybe it is the translation.

I don't think it is fake because everything in it is feasible and there are new details. It confirms that Logan was going around the square talking to and getting photographed with people and she had a "following" of shady characters (and the doctor tried to warn her about this). This is new. It gives a time frame of 45 minutes between when the doctor warned Logan and when he observed the commotion around the rescue. This is new. It might say that the rescue occurred in the vicinity of the medical clinic across from the museum, but I'm not sure yet. This is definitely new as absolutely nothing has been revealed about where she was rescued. The journalist who wrote the story has worked for real organizations and has a history.
The date of appearance could reflect the fact that there isn't the same level of interest in this story over there so the release followed the interest peak after 60 Minutes.

No, I saw that article in Early May, actually.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:
. said:
nine said:I was being kind when I said it's a possibility. Anything is possible. Anyway, I'm going to ditch you guys again for a while. Work is going to be pretty tough this week. Later.

nobody gives a shit

Nobody gives a shit that you don't give a shit.

nobody gives a shit that you don't give a shit that nobody gives a shit.

I give a shit :sadwave:

And I don't....
But I really admire Lara Logan. I just looked back and saw how this forum has transformed. It was apparently originally started by a group of cavemen in Feb (who eventually went on to masturbating on other threads on this blog, and here, now, we have some civilized people occasionally posting here too. Like myself. Nine is o'k too, btw.

All I care about is seeing her completely naked.

You are a scum. And then some people complain about 9's posts. Please more people, hit on the "quote nested" link and condemn such insensitive comments.
Unregistered

. said:She was on all fours, clothes ripped off, getting butt fucked for about a hour by angry arabs in the middle of the street.
Her news reporting days are over. Maybe she can pose for Playboy or something

quote]

I know this will only entice you to more sick comments, but I still tell you: shut up you, condom - head. If that were you, you'd probably ended up posing for playboy. I wouldn't be surprized you already do, "on all fours, closthes ripped off... etc." But, trust me, condom, she is way stronger than you are. She won't tear.
Unregistered

Rue89,has some very good journalists.French reading, if you need more accurate translations just ask.Concerning Temoris, he contradicts himself. In his first blog he tells he saw a blonde woman followed by aggressive men, but still in control...So would it means that there are 3 seasons in the story?
Unregistered

Tellguy said:
Plase said:Some new material from Temoris, nothing new has come his way it sounds like.

Something about Temoris smacks of being a spokes-mouth for the powers-that-be, Egypt, CBS, etc. One of those people that are trotted out who are supposedly objective and in the know, but are actually there to be a lightning rod and give misleading answers that throw people off the trail.

Agreed... Of all people ever making comments on her case.... this Tremoris Greko sounds very fake. I know he is a real person. However, I have a feeling he is a Mexican Version of Nir Rosen. What ever he is accusing her of -- HE IS THE ONE WHOSE PUBLICITY INCREASED AFTER LARA LOGAN'S ASSAULT. And, I must add, FOR NO GOOD REASON. HE REALLY DOESN"T SOUND LIKE HE HAD SEEN MUCH. It is HIS account that does not match anything.
Unregistered

We know that the fat kid's story was bullshit,but it's not the same story as told in The Lara Logan Full Report Part#2 (Witness #1,#2 and #3).Was there any credibility to their testimony and statements of their full detail description of penis,oral and anal raping(gangrape)of Lora Logan.Their stories put them there as actual eyewitnesses to the assault,giving their personal version of it.I need to know are these three eyewitnesses fictitious,fake characters or real people that have change their minds and story,and have been scared off not to repeat it.No one has mention the 3-witness version recently,only the fat kid's story.Where did the 3-witness story originate and is there any truth to it.They give much details and mind set of situation and rapist.
Unregistered

we-want-news said:Shame on CBS News - Shame on Lara Logan!ve ou!
So poor Lara! CBS and Lara don't want us to 'see' or find out any kind of detail about the incident. We are 'allowed' one watered-down (and very broken-up, non sensical) version of events.
Now - let's review 'the victim'. Lara. Let's think about what it would be right & wrong to ask!
Well Lara.... think about YOUR OWN career.
Think about some of your TV interviews. Think about the US soldier who saw his mate shot and wounded and then abducted by the Taliban in Iraq (maybe Afghanistan, I forget).
Lara..you look that guy right in the eye as he recalls the HORROR of the night he thought he would die - and witnessed his mate being dragged into the bush by two taliban. That US soldier ultimately had no choice but to jump up, gamble with his life and open fire to (eventually) successfully kill the two insurgents and rescure his mate.
Lara - think about HOW you conducted that interview.
You looked that soldier in the eye with your piercing blue eyes. You were almost drooling with salivation as you asked him. directly on camera about what he saw, how he felt, what was happening to his friend, what he did, who-did-what-next, how it unfolded.
You wanted the far end of the fart! Strangely Lara....now, so do we!
Food for thought CBS? Lara?
Here's a suggestion for a new strap-line - 'CBS..Bringing You The News - We Want You To Hear!'

This does NOT make much sence. The situation is very different. Not to many people will want to jerk off when the soldier tells his story. Although, now that I think of it, maybe you did. Did you? At what point? What was the most arousing part of that interview? How much did you spill? Did you video tape it? Can we see? We all here are eager to about your happy end fo this whole fart!
FrqhLVAR
Unregistered

ThereÂ’s a terrific anmuot of knowledge in this article!
nine
Unregistered

The photo someone sent me a few weeks ago has been exposed as a fake. Nothing has surfaced but the CBS footage.
Unregistered

The cbs footage is the only true source. All other vids and testimonies are fakes or dubious. Two friends (arabs) looked up in the arabic newspapers, the so called embarrassing pics of LL attacked, published in the days after, according rumours, and they didn't fond anything.idem for the clips on such arabic websites.

Page: 1 - 10 | 111 - 120 | 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130  | 131 - 140  | 201 - 210  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: