F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 11 - 20 | 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  | 31 - 40  | 101 - 110  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

You would think that the collective hive minds of FC and 4Chan would have been able to dig up the video by now. I suspect it doesn't exist.
Unregistered

. said:You would think that the collective hive minds of FC and 4Chan would have been able to dig up the video by now. I suspect it doesn't exist.

It was on YouTube for a while, suppose to be on some Arab sites now.
Unregistered

. said:You would think that the collective hive minds of FC and 4Chan would have been able to dig up the video by now. I suspect it doesn't exist.

CBS is trying to bury the story, lawyers hard at work threating law suits to anyone who posts the videos.
Unregistered

Reportedly some of physical and sexual assault activity was caught on camera phones as well. One video purportedly involved some boy fondling the breasts of the reporter.

However, another purported video that was described by a controversial YouTube video claims that a bearded man ripped the top off the reporter and began slapping her face and breasts. He then pinned her to the ground, and by this time she stopped resisting, apparently accepting the fact that she was overpowered.

The bearded man then removed her pants and masturbated in front of her before raping her. He also reportedly clawed at her breasts with his hands.

The YouTube video claims that at least six men raped her vaginally, and a number of men also raped her anally as well.

She was reportedly masturbated on and urinated on by some men as well according to the YouTube video claims which was supposed to be pieced together from information and videos posted on Arab Websites and other sources.
Unregistered

She is not an American so all Americans simmer down.
Unregistered

. said:Reportedly some of physical and sexual assault activity was caught on camera phones as well. One video purportedly involved some boy fondling the breasts of the reporter.

However, another purported video that was described by a controversial YouTube video claims that a bearded man ripped the top off the reporter and began slapping her face and breasts. He then pinned her to the ground, and by this time she stopped resisting, apparently accepting the fact that she was overpowered.

The bearded man then removed her pants and masturbated in front of her before raping her. He also reportedly clawed at her breasts with his hands.

The YouTube video claims that at least six men raped her vaginally, and a number of men also raped her anally as well.

She was reportedly masturbated on and urinated on by some men as well according to the YouTube video claims which was supposed to be pieced together from information and videos posted on Arab Websites and other sources.

You know she was getting off on this.
Unregistered

. said:Reportedly some of physical and sexual assault activity was caught on camera phones as well. One video purportedly involved some boy fondling the breasts of the reporter.

What if CBS has sent Dan Rather into the crowd, you think he would have gottne buttfucked by the crowd?
Unregistered

You thinks she shitted while getting ass fucked?
Unregistered

. said:SO WHERE'S THE FUCKING GODDAMNED VIDEO OF HER TAHRIR SQUARE GANGBANG? I'VE GOT MAJOR BLUE BALLS AND I NEED TO SEE THE VIDEO PLEEEEEEASE!

Fucking ragheads manage to videotape all their beheadings, but 200 of them are confronted with a naked white woman for 30+ minutes and not one of them can hold it together enough to capture some cellphone footage.

:rant:
Unregistered

. said:Fucking ragheads manage to videotape all their beheadings, but 200 of them are confronted with a naked white woman for 30+ minutes and not one of them can hold it together enough to capture some cellphone footage.

:rant:

there are videos out there, CBS lawyers are shutting them down as soon as they pop up, but still some one Arab web sites.
Unregistered

LOL at her cameramen.

It's starting to get a little crazy down here. Maybe we should get back to the hotel.
\
:trev:

Yeah... hey, look. Ms. Stuck-Up-Whore-Cunt's back is turned and she's flaunting her tits at the sand africans. Quick, let's "get separated" from her.
\
:milton:

LOL, ok, let's jet.
\
:trev:

Uh, guys? GUYS?!
\
:tfb: :arab: :arab: :arab: :arab:
Unregistered

. said:there are videos out there, CBS lawyers are shutting them down as soon as they pop up, but still some one Arab web sites.

So which Arab sites do I need to search on, and how do you search on "Lara Logan rape" in Arabic?
Peter Pomponi
www.imdb.com

331 posts

. said:
. said:there are videos out there, CBS lawyers are shutting them down as soon as they pop up, but still some one Arab web sites.

So which Arab sites do I need to search on, and how do you search on "Lara Logan rape" in Arabic?

لارا لوغان الاغتصاب
Unregistered

. said:So which Arab sites do I need to search on, and how do you search on "Lara Logan rape" in Arabic?

It will get reposted on YouTube again, probably have to search on it. I saw it..she was naked on all fours getting ass fucked as reported. Shaking cam, large crowd, guys pissing on her two.
CBS is trying to shut down this story.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:So which Arab sites do I need to search on, and how do you search on "Lara Logan rape" in Arabic?

It will get reposted on YouTube again, probably have to search on it. I saw it..she was naked on all fours getting ass fucked as reported. Shaking cam, large crowd, guys pissing on her two.
CBS is trying to shut down this story.

Doesn't make sense. CBS aka. Big Jew would WANT it to be seen to incite froth against Egypt.

I'm thinking it didn't even happen - i.e. she got groped for 10 seconds, received some mean looks, and saw a big payday.
Unregistered

. said:Doesn't make sense. CBS aka. Big Jew would WANT it to be seen to incite froth against Egypt.

I'm thinking it didn't even happen - i.e. she got groped for 10 seconds, received some mean looks, and saw a big payday.

She was buttfucked for like 3 hours in the middle of the street, the CBS lawyers are trying to bury that story.
Unregistered

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Lara-Logan-rape-video-cellphone-Arab-1575-1594-1578-1589-1575-1576-1601-1610-1583-1610-1/3952b2ef9f57a450a49eaf5bfb44424ee7ac137535c3

Can't download (no DSL), but maybe there's something here?
Unregistered

. said:http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Lara-Logan-rape-video-cellphone-Arab-1575-1594-1578-1589-1575-1576-1601-1610-1583-1610-1/3952b2ef9f57a450a49eaf5bfb44424ee7ac137535c3

Can't download (no DSL), but maybe there's something here?

I checked. It's your mother getting pounded by a african.
Unregistered

There is no video, morons.
Unregistered

. said:There is no video, morons.

Yes there is.
Unregistered

a_3_hour_buttfucking said:What really happened to CBS reporter Lara Logan in the downtown square in Egypt is so much, much worse than we’ve been told. CBS, to its shame forever, bottled up the story for days and only reported it when other media went to print and it was forced to go public.

The gang rape and multiple beatings of Lara Logan in a crowd of 200 hyena-Muslims in the main square in downtown Cairo totally destroys that glowing, happy mantra of the mainstream media about the darling, freedom-loving revolutionaries.

Conservatives and truth-tellers about Islam carry this story and trumpet the warnings about what is to come in Egypt, based in part by what Lara Logan’s attack portends.

The betrayal by her employer and co-journalists is bad enough, but Lara’s victimization continues in other ways. The mainstream media have done their best to minimize it in vanilla language, “a brutal, sustained attack,” that went on for “20 minutes” until Lara was “rescued” by a group of women and Egyptian soldiers.

We have learned now that the gang rape and beating may have gone on for three hours.

THREE HOURS she was stripped in front of hundreds of people who WATCHED and jeered and cheered.

Didn't happen. Sorry, jewstein.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:There is no video, morons.

Yes there is.

Put up the link.
Unregistered

Hundreds of "participants," hundreds of "witnesses" and no testimony or video? Looks like your little kike scheme to discredit the Egyptians is going to backfire, Schlomo.
Unregistered

Ven there's a vill, there's an OY VEY!
\
:schlomo:
Unregistered

. said:Hundreds of "participants," hundreds of "witnesses" and no testimony or video? Looks like your little kike scheme to discredit the Egyptians is going to backfire, Schlomo.

During that hour she was separated from her crew, she was probably kicking back and laughing it up in a Mossad safehouse. :lol:

Page: 11 - 20 | 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  | 31 - 40  | 101 - 110  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: