F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 641 - 650 | 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660  | 661 - 670  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:I agree with you Pee guy.

Thanks just something going through my head, thought I would throw it out there!
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

this is from last march but interesting
http://techcrunch.com/2011/03/11/flickr/
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:this is from last march but interesting
http://techcrunch.com/2011/03/11/flickr/

Jesus Christ.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:I know I am going to get heat for this but : The more I read about Lara and the things that are posted about her Private hook-ups with Soldiers and Other Reporters that she was with in past, as well as sleeping with a married man, only means that she was a little on the Promiscuous Side or (Likes Sex!) If this is true, as we really know. I think that when she had to surrender to the Penetration part of the Assault, she felt that she could handle it as opposed to getting beat to death. I just think that she thought that she was going to get saved quickly, and that did not happen and it was more horror than she thought, and by no way what she thought was going to happen. Ok I'm ready for the Heat!

Yeah but that the problem with your argument is that you link enjoyment of sex - which in the case of Lara Logan is just speculation we do not know how she thinks about sex - with having an easier time surrendering to a gangrape that was most brutal and sudden in nature.

IT is not that she was kinda "threatened" and then she thought: Okay lets do this! and all that...it was a nightmare in which she was screaming and beaten most of the time.

In fact you kinda rehearse the old cliche of rape: Overly sexual people handle it better or enjoy it secretly or with them it is not rape at all. That is exactly the reasoning that prevented whores and prostitutes so long from reporting a rape crime.

I am not going to bash you or call you names i only think you should be a bit more skeptical and critical of this thought process.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:I know I am going to get heat for this but : The more I read about Lara and the things that are posted about her Private hook-ups with Soldiers and Other Reporters that she was with in past, as well as sleeping with a married man, only means that she was a little on the Promiscuous Side or (Likes Sex!) If this is true, as we really know. I think that when she had to surrender to the Penetration part of the Assault, she felt that she could handle it as opposed to getting beat to death. I just think that she thought that she was going to get saved quickly, and that did not happen and it was more horror than she thought, and by no way what she thought was going to happen. Ok I'm ready for the Heat!

Yeah but that the problem with your argument is that you link enjoyment of sex - which in the case of Lara Logan is just speculation we do not know how she thinks about sex - with having an easier time surrendering to a gangrape that was most brutal and sudden in nature.

IT is not that she was kinda "threatened" and then she thought: Okay lets do this! and all that...it was a nightmare in which she was screaming and beaten most of the time.

In fact you kinda rehearse the old cliche of rape: Overly sexual people handle it better or enjoy it secretly or with them it is not rape at all. That is exactly the reasoning that prevented whores and prostitutes so long from reporting a rape crime.

I am not going to bash you or call you names i only think you should be a bit more skeptical and critical of this thought process.

I still do not buy into the Beating thing! Sorry! I believe that it was said to divert the Attention away from the Sexual Assault. Any reports of the Beatings CAN NOT BE CONFIRMED! And only an EYEWITNESS, Caroline Sinz video shows No Forms of Beating, and the Dutch Tourist video showed no Beating, just them starting to Strip Her! And we know that the proceeded to rape both!
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:Jesus Christ.

Like I said over the last year that the government can and will block things if they can...makes you wonder?
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:I still do not buy into the Beating thing! Sorry! I believe that it was said to divert the Attention away from the Sexual Assault. Any reports of the Beatings CAN NOT BE CONFIRMED! And only an EYEWITNESS, Caroline Sinz video shows No Forms of Beating, and the Dutch Tourist video showed no Beating, just them starting to Strip Her! And we know that the proceeded to rape both!

So you want to believe that these women were just stripped and raped without being beaten? Why? I mean why is it important to believe they were not beaten? Because it would ruin the fantasy of them surrendering with a smile because they like sex and whoever likes sex can deal better with being raped brutally?

Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf6MJE4OjYk

So who understands French?
Unregistered

DEEP ANAL FISTING!

\

:hammertime:
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:I still do not buy into the Beating thing! Sorry! I believe that it was said to divert the Attention away from the Sexual Assault. Any reports of the Beatings CAN NOT BE CONFIRMED! And only an EYEWITNESS, Caroline Sinz video shows No Forms of Beating, and the Dutch Tourist video showed no Beating, just them starting to Strip Her! And we know that the proceeded to rape both!

So you want to believe that these women were just stripped and raped without being beaten? Why? I mean why is it important to believe they were not beaten? Because it would ruin the fantasy of them surrendering with a smile because they like sex and whoever likes sex can deal better with being raped brutally?

To confuse beating with form of Control. Beating any person is a condition that needs to be dealt with Rage! How does a Person reach that Level of rage when you did nothing to them in any way? You need to address your thinking. And to add you assumptions are based SOLELY on what we have been fed through the media! It Rumors-Not FACT!
Unregistered

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57383475/logan-i-feel-guilty-after-colvins-death/

"When I hear about Marie's death, I feel guilty. I feel a little bit responsible. I feel a little bit like a fraud. ... For doing what she was doing.

That's not why she feels guilty. She feels guilty because somebody else is doing the job that she should be doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiaQMFQ64-k

Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

To add, please give me the link to Lara's Medical Report. Was it Sticks or as We All Read Aggressive "PINCHING"! You so wish to stick and defend that Lara was beat, to stand on that you have read eyewitness report somewhere? Other than that I not going to argue over how she was beat, because there is not one way You or anyone can back up that fact with evidence!

The beating shit is spin and nothing more than that! It's for pity and to make it sound worse so everyone says OH! they beat Her! They Stripped Her and they Gang Raped the Shit Out of Her!............Bottom Line. want to depute it! Show me where there is Documentation that she was Beat!
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:To add, please give me the link to Lara's Medical Report. Was it Sticks or as We All Read Aggressive "PINCHING"! You so wish to stick and defend that Lara was beat, to stand on that you have read eyewitness report somewhere? Other than that I not going to argue over how she was beat, because there is not one way You or anyone can back up that fact with evidence!

The beating shit is spin and nothing more than that! It's for pity and to make it sound worse so everyone says OH! they beat Her! They Stripped Her and they Gang Raped the Shit Out of Her!............Bottom Line. want to depute it! Show me where there is Documentation that she was Beatou!

How about instead...you get a fucking life.

H A W T

\

Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:To add, please give me the link to Lara's Medical Report. Was it Sticks or as We All Read Aggressive "PINCHING"! You so wish to stick and defend that Lara was beat, to stand on that you have read eyewitness report somewhere? Other than that I not going to argue over how she was beat, because there is not one way You or anyone can back up that fact with evidence!

The beating shit is spin and nothing more than that! It's for pity and to make it sound worse so everyone says OH! they beat Her! They Stripped Her and they Gang Raped the Shit Out of Her!............Bottom Line. want to depute it! Show me where there is Documentation that she was Beatou!

I was living your Life and It Sucked So here I am just Like You!

How about instead...you get a fucking life.

H A W T

\

Unregistered

I agree with you,she said they were already inside her everywhere,not a far stretch to surrender just as you are saying at that point,and hope for a quick rescue.Lara didn't count on being hidden and missed for that amount of time,or once she surrender the amount of men that would rape her.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:I agree with you,she said they were already inside her everywhere,not a far stretch to surrender just as you are saying at that point,and hope for a quick rescue.Lara didn't count on being hidden and missed for that amount of time,or once she surrender the amount of men that would rape her.

Thanks, but read the Shit Above this from REE. I'm using Common Sense, and Street Smarts, not some f-in Clinical Bull Shit!
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:Thanks, but read the Shit Above this from REE. I'm using Common Sense, and Street Smarts, not some f-in Clinical Bull Shit!

I was Born in Brooklyn NY, OK I don't live there, but you know the mentality! From the Street! Street Mentality is Survival!
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:I know I am going to get heat for this but : The more I read about Lara and the things that are posted about her Private hook-ups with Soldiers and Other Reporters that she was with in past, as well as sleeping with a married man, only means that she was a little on the Promiscuous Side or (Likes Sex!) !

1. First of all, Pee On MY Leg 2, do not take what I will say nest personally. I do like a lot of your comments. This is not one of them. Sorry in advance.
2. Second, anyone who reads this and gets offended by my commenting on this -- please forgive me. Feel free to chastise me, but know, I meant well. I cannot believe I am actually going to be discussing this.... but, maybe it is better to comment on something that is NONE OF MY BUSINESS, rather than to let the rumors spread
3. Finally:

Please, consider this: the woman was not even on any contraception in Baghdad. Not that it is any of my business, (and whether I am right or wrong, would not change my opinion of her as a very honorable person), but *had she* indeed been promiscuous -- she *would have* gotten pregnant much earlier, especially given her naive (albeit medically correct) reasoning for why she thought she was unlikely to get pregnant.... It's often the honest girl that gets in trouble. (An old OB/GYN adage). Is that clear?

(I mean, before she was 37, she was 36, 35, 34, 33, 32, 31, 30 -- and she only got pregnant at 37 (plus some ectopic pregnancy at some point)? Come on! I mean, by modern American standards, this is an example of chastity.

Frankly, I think people who spread rumors should apologize. That is just MY opinion.

Unregistered

so the latest news is that Lara's just a garden variety slut?
Unregistered

With lara being stripped naked,if they could do no more,they held her up,squeeze her breasts and dry humped her ass many,many times.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:
. said:I agree with you,she said they were already inside her everywhere,not a far stretch to surrender just as you are saying at that point,and hope for a quick rescue.Lara didn't count on being hidden and missed for that amount of time,or once she surrender the amount of men that would rape her.

Thanks, but read the Shit Above this from REE. I'm using Common Sense, and Street Smarts, not some f-in Clinical Bull Shit!

I have to agree with REE here as well, Mr. Pee on My Leg 2.
This is not common sense. I do not know what women you had been around -- but it seems like you are missing some understanding. I do not need to blush to say that:

The more emotional the woman is, the more physical intimacy means for her -- the worse she would feel during and after rape. I do not know how old you are, but it comes as a surprise that an adult does not understand it -- unless you had been unfortunate enough to have been surrounded by cold, shallow and emotionally obtuse people, you should have known that.

Do not put down others for being deeper and better individuals than you are.
Unregistered

CompassionBreak said:I have to agree with REE here as well, Mr. Pee on My Leg 2.
This is not common sense. I do not know what women you had been around -- but it seems like you are missing some understanding. I do not need to blush to say that:

The more emotional the woman is, the more physical intimacy means for her -- the worse she would feel during and after rape. I do not know how old you are, but it comes as a surprise that an adult does not understand it -- unless you had been unfortunate enough to have been surrounded by cold, shallow and emotionally obtuse people, you should have known that.

Do not put down others for being deeper and better individuals than you are.

Shut it, cunt.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

CompassionBreak said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:I know I am going to get heat for this but : The more I read about Lara and the things that are posted about her Private hook-ups with Soldiers and Other Reporters that she was with in past, as well as sleeping with a married man, only means that she was a little on the Promiscuous Side or (Likes Sex!) !

1. First of all, Pee On MY Leg 2, do not take what I will say nest personally. I do like a lot of your comments. This is not one of them. Sorry in advance.
2. Second, anyone who reads this and gets offended by my commenting on this -- please forgive me. Feel free to chastise me, but know, I meant well. I cannot believe I am actually going to be discussing this.... but, maybe it is better to comment on something that is NONE OF MY BUSINESS, rather than to let the rumors spread
3. Finally:

Please, consider this: the woman was not even on any contraception in Baghdad. Not that it is any of my business, (and whether I am right or wrong, would not change my opinion of her as a very honorable person), but *had she* indeed been promiscuous -- she *would have* gotten pregnant much earlier, especially given her naive (albeit medically correct) reasoning for why she thought she was unlikely to get pregnant.... It's often the honest girl that gets in trouble. (An old OB/GYN adage). Is that clear?

(I mean, before she was 37, she was 36, 35, 34, 33, 32, 31, 30 -- and she only got pregnant at 37 (plus some ectopic pregnancy at some point)? Come on! I mean, by modern American standards, this is an example of chastity.

Frankly, I think people who spread rumors should apologize. That is just MY opinion.

1st off you need not apologize to me or anybody for what you think! OK? I in no way said that she asked for it, but what I said she might of felt that she can handle the assault until saved. Rumors posted before her assault led me to my assumption,
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:
CompassionBreak said:

3. Finally:

1st off you need not apologize to me or anybody for what you think! OK? I in no way said that she asked for it, but what I said she might of felt that she can handle the assault until saved. Rumors posted before her assault led me to my assumption,

And I add my Apologize to you If I offended you!
POMY3
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

I signed off and decided to come back, If you Google Lara and read reports of her on goings which is reported on the Web and it Quotes That Lara Spends as much time under the covers as also covering the War. Married to a Pro Basketball Player and linked to an Affair with a fellow reporter, broke up her current Husbands Marriage, while still married herself. I based my Opinion on what I read, and the same is there for all to read. Then we have the Issue which came up about Birth Control, and there seems that there is was never any birth control in use either!Where can I find this Info? It seems that only the female can use some type of Birth Control. We seem to know about her Birth Control methods? Where is this Information Posted as I would like to read it.

And when you step back and Look at the Past two pages there are opinions up the ass, but not one verifiable fact!

She was Beaten: Who seen it Happen? Name?....NONE
She was Raped: Who Seen IT Happen? Name?....None
She was Sodomized: Who Seen It Happen? Name?....None
She was forced to Blow jobs: Who Seen It? Name? None
She was Beat with Fists? Who Seen It Happen? Name? None

Everybody is an Expert, The Expert has these answers!

I'm Waiting...........

Page: 501 - 510 | 641 - 650 | 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660  | 661 - 670  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: