F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 651 - 660 | 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670  | 671 - 680  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

. said:Animated monkey peeing on a picture of Lara. Too funny. Look at her expression.

I know. I can't help it. That's just too funny.
Unregistered

you know they actually peed on her face. you know that right. they actually peed on her face and your putting a monkey on here peeing on here. that's not cool.
Pee On Her Face 2
Unregistered

. said:you know they actually peed on her face. you know that right. they actually peed on her face and your putting a monkey on here peeing on here. that's not cool.

OMG! This proves that Fire Hall Nick WAS RIGHT!
Unregistered

please god let the video come out so people will finally stop talking about it
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

. said:Another reason why Pee's account is full of crap is the "she switched between hysterical and catatonic..." Yet we are supposed to believe that in between her bouts of hysteria and catatonia she was able to "Flatly refuse medical attention" and of course, her team accepted this ostensible refusal.

After all, if someone is so hysterical and catatonic that she cannot utter any words save for flatly refusing medical attention, it is a natural response for anyone to say, "Well, gee - I guess she is fine after all..."

Well if you had just spent some time being violated by large groups of people the last thing you want is for someone to touch you and that would go with the hysterical and catatonic state.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

. said:The stories from all the fake sources, fat boy,Lara Logan 1&2,all the blogs,foreign news paper and media also above all this very thread,COULD'NT BE WORST THAN THE TRUTH.Lara should have told all a year ago and this would be over,it will only continue to grow.

That or it is worse then what is out there and as she said"we have no idea what they did to her". Maybe even in the sickest minds on the web they have yet reached her ordeal?
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:
. said:Animated monkey peeing on a picture of Lara. Too funny. Look at her expression.

I know. I can't help it. That's just too funny.

Actually her expression is dignified and in control. It is more the expression of the guy who put in the peeing monkey that is of concern to me.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:That or it is worse then what is out there and as she said"we have no idea what they did to her". Maybe even in the sickest minds on the web they have yet reached her ordeal?

That is true. The problem is we may know or we may hear some keynotes of what happened to her but the details count. There can be so much said and done to you in a matter of mere minutes.

Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:That is true. The problem is we may know or we may hear some keynotes of what happened to her but the details count. There can be so much said and done to you in a matter of mere minutes.

that and the hidden timeline makes it hard to pinpoint the exact amount of time missing. Also in such a tramatic event you yourself would not know everything that happened just the key events all else would be a blur at best.
Unregistered

Real Masked Truth said:
. said:The stories from all the fake sources, fat boy,Lara Logan 1&2,all the blogs,foreign news paper and media also above all this very thread,COULD'NT BE WORST THAN THE TRUTH.Lara should have told all a year ago and this would be over,it will only continue to grow.

That or it is worse then what is out there and as she said"we have no idea what they did to her". Maybe even in the sickest minds on the web they have yet reached her ordeal?

You are probably 100% right,the amount of sexual abuse and rape with the estimated amount of men reported that night that participated,might be unpresidented.Lara's rape might be one of the worst ever,a horrible,brutal,sustain attack that got our National Security involved,to stop bloodshed and killings if the public found out how bad it was.Lara received a call from the President of the United States,because he knew this had to be one of the worst sexual assault/rape ever.If all the fake stories and sickest minds have yet reached her ordeal then what they did to her,we really can't imagine what they did to her.
Unregistered

Not to get off the Lara Logan topic, but does anybody know who the chubby British journalist is who got raped in Libya? Funny how nobody tries to hide this video, yet nothing on the Lara Logan video.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

I agree with your opinion and if you think about it, this whole situation is "Gone" not one Picture, Image, or Video has appeared anywhere. There were Videos posted on YouTube and taken down, as well as numerous other sites. Now look at Caroline Sinz and the Dutch Tourist attack it stopped before the actual Assault Started only because YouTube has a No Nudity Policy. There is additional footage of both out there.Do you film just the assault and stop because she is now Nude? Also the "Smoking Gun" and the most protected thing is the TIME LINE! If they can "Spin" the time to 25 minutes, it makes the assault Less than it was. The Longer that she was Gone = the more Men that Penetrated Her. This is Probably the Largest Gang Rape on a "SINGLE WOMAN" in History! And as you said for the President to call you....Enough Said..........
Unregistered

. said:
Real Masked Truth said:

You are probably 100% right,the amount of sexual abuse and rape with the estimated amount of men reported that night that participated,might be unpresidented.Lara's rape might be one of the worst ever,a horrible,brutal,sustain attack that got our National Security involved,to stop bloodshed and killings if the public found out how bad it was.Lara received a call from the President of the United States,because he knew this had to be one of the worst sexual assault/rape ever.If all the fake stories and sickest minds have yet reached her ordeal then what they did to her,we really can't imagine what they did to her.

she got fisted
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:I agree with your opinion and if you think about it, this whole situation is "Gone" not one Picture, Image, or Video has appeared anywhere. There were Videos posted on YouTube and taken down, as well as numerous other sites. Now look at Caroline Sinz and the Dutch Tourist attack it stopped before the actual Assault Started only because YouTube has a No Nudity Policy. There is additional footage of both out there.Do you film just the assault and stop because she is now Nude? Also the "Smoking Gun" and the most protected thing is the TIME LINE! If they can "Spin" the time to 25 minutes, it makes the assault Less than it was. The Longer that she was Gone = the more Men that Penetrated Her. This is Probably the Largest Gang Rape on a "SINGLE WOMAN" in History! And as you said for the President to call you....Enough Said..........

she couldn't have seen who was groping her or fingering her up the butt so that two hundred to three hundred men she mentioned is obviously how many cocks she knows penetrated her holes. you have to start wondering if the full report part two video isn't real.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:I agree with your opinion and if you think about it, this whole situation is "Gone" not one Picture, Image, or Video has appeared anywhere. There were Videos posted on YouTube and taken down, as well as numerous other sites. Now look at Caroline Sinz and the Dutch Tourist attack it stopped before the actual Assault Started only because YouTube has a No Nudity Policy. There is additional footage of both out there.Do you film just the assault and stop because she is now Nude? Also the "Smoking Gun" and the most protected thing is the TIME LINE! If they can "Spin" the time to 25 minutes, it makes the assault Less than it was. The Longer that she was Gone = the more Men that Penetrated Her. This is Probably the Largest Gang Rape on a "SINGLE WOMAN" in History! And as you said for the President to call you....Enough Said..........

she couldn't have seen who was groping her or fingering her up the butt so that two hundred to three hundred men she mentioned is obviously how many cocks she knows penetrated her holes. you have to start wondering if the full report part two video isn't real.

I'm sorry to say I did not get to see the full report. If you can tell me what it said briefly! Thanks
Unregistered

aside from them tanning her hide with flag poles and truncheons and pinching her tits and ass she got punched and slapped around some but not bad enough to break bones or mark her face so the attack from half hour to three hours had to involve a whole lot of wieners sliding in and out of all three holes otherwise she would have denied it by now so full report part two is the real deal case closed.
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:
. said:

I'm sorry to say I did not get to see the full report. If you can tell me what it said briefly! Thanks

holy fuck how has anyone on here not seen full report yet you are jocking me man has to be no way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVtv4Ldx-eo
http://www.4shared.com/video/r7j3vLin/Logan_Full_Report_2.html
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:aside from them tanning her hide with flag poles and truncheons and pinching her tits and ass she got punched and slapped around some but not bad enough to break bones or mark her face so the attack from half hour to three hours had to involve a whole lot of wieners sliding in and out of all three holes otherwise she would have denied it by now so full report part two is the real deal case closed.

Thanks a lot
Unregistered

full report part 2 is only on one place while part one is in a few different places so everyone save a copy and someone try to post it on youtube and other places please so we never lose this true account of what really happened that night.
Unregistered

. said:she couldn't have seen who was groping her or fingering her up the butt so that two hundred to three hundred men she mentioned is obviously how many cocks she knows penetrated her holes. you have to start wondering if the full report part two video isn't real.

200 men hand fucking her or 50 penis raping her both her holes,with this amount of men,both her holes had to have been worn out,swollen and torn.Blocking her view or raping her from the rear(doggystyle) she really wouldn't know what was inside her after being stretch out with constant and sustain abuse.At this point probably didn't care. ("They were inside me everywhere").
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:
. said:

holy fuck how has anyone on here not seen full report yet you are jocking me man has to be no way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVtv4Ldx-eo
http://www.4shared.com/video/r7j3vLin/Logan_Full_Report_2.html

********DON"T CLICK ON THESE********** THIS IS THE GUY WHO PUTS A VIRUS ATTACHED**************************
Unregistered

how do you attach a virus to a youtube video shut up you are full of shit.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:how do you attach a virus to a youtube video shut up you are full of shit.

Click on It!
Unregistered

WHO SHOT ROCK?
Unregistered

. said:Hey Dick Head if you have it and downloaded it Post the Pic of Lara That the world does not have! Got a Camera Phone Take a pic and then post it here! Can't do can ya! Your a Dick-Head Jerkoff!

It's not a video of the rape, dumbass.

Page: 501 - 510 | 651 - 660 | 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670  | 671 - 680  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: