F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

nine said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:
nine said:I'm sure you have good intentions Pee. Don't worry about it. Anyway, have a nice evening. I'm going to go get dinner. Peace.

Need Company for dinner?....LOL!



Actually, I'm going out with eight co-workers and one guy's girlfriend. Maybe next time. :P

LOL can't say I did not ask!
nine
Registered

577 posts

newsinsider said:I used to work with CBS and I can tell you there is so much more left to this story that people have no idea about. Basically everyone inside CBS and several other networks (I personally know someone at CNN who knew about it without speaking to me first)

There is film of the attack taken from a handheld HD video recorder but it was not by the Egyptian secret police, the Israeli Mossad had operatives on the streets to keep an eye on leaders and to make sure the protests were proceeding in a predictable way and also to film for incidents such as this.

The footage will most likely never see the light of day because it was very quickly hushed up but I know it was shown to lara herself and her bosses and some state dept officials.

She is now being blackmailed using this footage to present reporting that is friendly and agreeable to Israel and the agenda for war in the mideast. Watch how supportive she is of the rebels in Syria if you do not believe me.

It's sad but this is not the first time something like this has happened in news organizations. These things go on behind the scenes quite often.



She's been more outspoken against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (and potential war in Iran) in her lectures since the attack than ever before and almost the entire world backs the rebels in Syria. I don't see that as odd or being due to blackmail. She's not being blackmailed and she wouldn't yield if she was being blackmailed.
The Real Lara
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:I see pictures of her. she have big breast and hard nipples. but she have big stomach which not to pretty.she look not to happy when she was with out clothes. She was on ground with men hold legs open many people have pic of her pussy open. her face have much cuum on it and pics have dick in mouth. many people have pics of her dick in ass dick in puss and dick in mouth. she have cumm on face hair back and ass

Can you see her face,to know that it's really her and not phony pictures of her,in all of these photos.

I come back I leave here at midnight 20 mins. Yes it pics of reporter Egyptian woman not light hair and my friend took them



Bahaa, is that you? Thanks for the late warning you f*cking Sand african.
.
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:
. said:She knowingly went to an unstable country and got three holed. What's the big deal?



What? You go to an unstable country (which is also a major tourist hotspot) and then you get raped. The rape you deserved because you visited the unstable country?



All I'm saying is that whatever happend certainly doesn't deserve 600 pages of butthurt, OCD comments. That's all.

:themoreyouknow:
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

nine said:Taking a shower now. More later. Peace.



Right, Nine. No one can fault you for wanting a shower after reading through all this crap. :)
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

newsinsider said:I used to work with CBS and I can tell you there is so much more left to this story that people have no idea about. Basically everyone inside CBS and several other networks (I personally know someone at CNN who knew about it without speaking to me first)

There is film of the attack taken from a handheld HD video recorder but it was not by the Egyptian secret police, the Israeli Mossad had operatives on the streets to keep an eye on leaders and to make sure the protests were proceeding in a predictable way and also to film for incidents such as this.

The footage will most likely never see the light of day because it was very quickly hushed up but I know it was shown to lara herself and her bosses and some state dept officials.

She is now being blackmailed using this footage to present reporting that is friendly and agreeable to Israel and the agenda for war in the mideast. Watch how supportive she is of the rebels in Syria if you do not believe me.

It's sad but this is not the first time something like this has happened in news organizations. These things go on behind the scenes quite often.

Speaking of a Person of Knowledge of the Attack do you or can you expand on what you do know
.
Unregistered

Leave it to the Jews! They are all laughing now as they beat Lara calling her a Jew, and the Jews got her by the short hairs! Hey call the Presidential Candidates and let them know that Obama is letting the Jews Fuck Lara Over!
.
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:Speaking of a Person of Knowledge of the Attack do you or can you expand on what you do know

Newsinsider,what was the office gossip behind her back?
.
Unregistered

Ron Paul is on a jet to Israel as I write this. He know's that the Jew's have it and if he can get it Posted here he will be President! Go Ron Paul!
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

nine said:Why are you targeting Ms. Logan's character? Why are you promoting the "she had it coming" narrative? What do you gain from it? Are you throwing her under the bus for some political agenda you're promoting? Are you bitter and jealous of intelligent/attractive women in general? Have you not been exposed to her work enough to understand the positive contribution she's made? How'd she hurt you? Why are you so hateful and vindictive? Is it this thread that pisses you off so much? The regulars here? Why target her character and not them? Are you someone who trolled this thread early on returning after being gone for a while? The scenario writer from pages 40 and 100? The "pussy of the Logan" guy? Fat Kid? Full Report? What's up? Why start this shit again? Bored? Celebrating the one year anniversary? What's up?

We've covered her personal life. I posted links again just a few pages ago with her side of the stories that the tabloids printed about her way back. It's been a while but I've posted videos of her lectures and interviews. Check her out on YouTube. She's a bright and interesting person with a great deal of moral courage and intellectual insight. She's got guts. She does brilliant work. She's been happily married for years and given birth to a girl and a boy since these supposed scandals. Right? If you still want to believe she was a bad person back then -- surely -- you can't deny she's come a long way since those days. Right? Do you not believe in redemption? Does everyone in your life have to be perfect (from birth) or somehow suffer brutal punishment ala karmic retribution?



Look, there is absolutely no question that the pack of wolves that loves to attack her character themselves have very strong moral and ethical code. No kidding.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

I guess News Insider is a Ghost! maybe we will here from the Egyptian Guy again
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

. said:Leave it to the Jews! They are all laughing now as they beat Lara calling her a Jew, and the Jews got her by the short hairs! Hey call the Presidential Candidates and let them know that Obama is letting the Jews Fuck Lara Over!


Listen, you troll!
I am Jewish and I have a letter from the President of the United States that says that I can f*CK *you* over. I am calling Mossad, and we are coming over to your basement. Please use the next few min to write all the crap you want. There will be no time for it after we get you.
.
Unregistered

All I want to see is her Naked and I will be Happy!
.
Unregistered

CompassionBreak said:
. said:Leave it to the Jews! They are all laughing now as they beat Lara calling her a Jew, and the Jews got her by the short hairs! Hey call the Presidential Candidates and let them know that Obama is letting the Jews Fuck Lara Over!


Listen, you troll!
I am Jewish and I have a letter from the President of the United States that says that I can f*CK *you* over. I am calling Mossad, and we are coming over to your basement. Please use the next few min to write all the crap you want. There will be no time for it after we get you.

OK I will have the DVD Player ready and do you want Motza Ball Soup for dinner? I made some Ladkas also! Shalom my friend
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:OK I will have the DVD Player ready and do you want Motza Ball Soup for dinner? I made some Ladkas also! Shalom my friend

Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:

Hey can I come for dinner as nine blew me off and I am still hungry!
.
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:Hey can I come for dinner as nine blew me off and I am still hungry!

Are you a Jew Too!Shalom to Mr.Pee too!
xman
Registered

35 posts

newsinsider said:I used to work with CBS and I can tell you there is so much more left to this story that people have no idea about. Basically everyone inside CBS and several other networks (I personally know someone at CNN who knew about it without speaking to me first)

There is film of the attack taken from a handheld HD video recorder but it was not by the Egyptian secret police, the Israeli Mossad had operatives on the streets to keep an eye on leaders and to make sure the protests were proceeding in a predictable way and also to film for incidents such as this.

The footage will most likely never see the light of day because it was very quickly hushed up but I know it was shown to lara herself and her bosses and some state dept officials.

She is now being blackmailed using this footage to present reporting that is friendly and agreeable to Israel and the agenda for war in the mideast. Watch how supportive she is of the rebels in Syria if you do not believe me.

It's sad but this is not the first time something like this has happened in news organizations. These things go on behind the scenes quite often.

Newinsider thanks for the intel keep it comming if you can, don't let the people here shut you up they'll try to stop anyone that dosen't stick with CBS story lie (sorry) story line
.
Unregistered

Hey Mr.Pee did you pee on Lara too?
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

xman said:Newinsider thanks for the intel keep it comming if you can, don't let the people here shut you up they'll try to stop anyone that dosen't stick with CBS story lie (sorry) story line

Hey I asked him if he could expand on his story buy he did not reply! Scared or Troll?
Justin
Unregistered

Does anyone know if any Egytian teen males were involved in this? If so, were there any under 18? If there were, I would think they would be really horny as they say a blonde there and many of them might be virgins and try and get some action.

CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

. said:
CompassionBreak said:
. said:Leave it to the Jews! They are all laughing now as they beat Lara calling her a Jew, and the Jews got her by the short hairs! Hey call the Presidential Candidates and let them know that Obama is letting the Jews Fuck Lara Over!


Listen, you troll!
I am Jewish and I have a letter from the President of the United States that says that I can f*CK *you* over. I am calling Mossad, and we are coming over to your basement. Please use the next few min to write all the crap you want. There will be no time for it after we get you.

OK I will have the DVD Player ready and do you want Motza Ball Soup for dinner? I made some Ladkas also! Shalom my friend


Shalom my friend, too!
No, I just talked to a relative of mine, and all I want for dinner is Ladka with Vodka after that. You do not need to have a Maza Ball Soup Dvd or shmiVD playing. My life is a Matza Ball.
(PS: it is latke not ladke -- other wise, you do have a very impressive understanding of Jewish life and culture. Your Yiddish is like that of Bialik).
.
Unregistered

CompassionBreak said:Shalom my friend, too!
No, I just talked to a relative of mine, and all I want for dinner is Ladka with Vodka after that. You do not need to have a Maza Ball Soup Dvd or shmiVD playing. My life is a Matza Ball.
(PS: it is latke not ladke -- other wise, you do have a very impressive understanding of Jewish life and culture. Your Yiddish is like that of Bialik).

Thank you, but I am not Jewish but worked with many and love the food. We had a Nuke Plant melt years ago?????Guess?
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

newsinsider said:I used to work with CBS and I can tell you there is so much more left to this story that people have no idea about. Basically everyone inside CBS and several other networks (I personally know someone at CNN who knew about it without speaking to me first)

There is film of the attack taken from a handheld HD video recorder but it was not by the Egyptian secret police, the Israeli Mossad had operatives on the streets to keep an eye on leaders and to make sure the protests were proceeding in a predictable way and also to film for incidents such as this.

The footage will most likely never see the light of day because it was very quickly hushed up but I know it was shown to lara herself and her bosses and some state dept officials.

She is now being blackmailed using this footage to present reporting that is friendly and agreeable to Israel and the agenda for war in the mideast. Watch how supportive she is of the rebels in Syria if you do not believe me.

It's sad but this is not the first time something like this has happened in news organizations. These things go on behind the scenes quite often.



Ok. You got me. I was there, with the Mossad. I got the footage. I will even show you, if you behave.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

CompassionBreak said:Ok. You got me. I was there, with the Mossad. I got the footage. I will even show you, if you behave.

Fuck him, show me!

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: