F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

:lol:

. said:very fake.
1.you really think they had a chance to bring with towels?
2.This looks more like an american ghetto rather than Cairo.
3.You really think any one of them would take all their clothes off?

hungry.reader
Unregistered

fuck the latkes!!! Compassionbreak promised us trollburgers and now she won't cook them for us!

God damn it! Don't make promises if you don't intend to keep them!
Unregistered

hungry.reader said:fuck the latkes!!! Compassionbreak promised us trollburgers and now she won't cook them for us!

God damn it! Don't make promises if you don't intend to keep them!

She did make and bring the trollburgers over to the board a few days ago. She is a good cook. I found it hard, however, emotionally, eating my fellow trolls.
Unregistered

where compassion is from, the main dish is vodka with noodles.
Plase
Unregistered

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/lara-logan-sheds-light-on-being-a-foreign-correspondent/2012/02/23/gIQAvn6JWR_blog.html

I just finally caught up and watched this video of her discussing Marie Colvin. She is very pissed off and mentally fucked up. The job she loved she will never have back and you can see her gaze and complexion shift when she discussed Egypt. We may never see video of her being banged around but she was fucked up hardcore.
RealEuropeonElitist
Unregistered

. said:where compassion is from, the main dish is vodka with noodles.

In general Eastern European cooking shows macabre degree of dichotomy of decadence and pedestrianism. Very sophomoric and monochromatous.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:I happen to think she's gorgeous. She doesn't have a gut. Maybe a little meat on her bones (which is a good thing) but she's not bad for forty and she's been a little too busy to work out this year. She looked great on Person to Person.

http://www.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/large_610x456_scaled/photos/921811.jpg

NO kidding! She DID. And she IS.
gogo
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:
. said:I happen to think she's gorgeous. She doesn't have a gut.

SHe has GUTS! That's better
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

RealEuropeonElitist said:

In general Eastern European cooking shows macabre degree of dichotomy of decadence and pedestrianism. Very sophomoric and monochromatous.

That is right 100%.

Please stop faking my accounts Compassion. The people here already believe us to be a two headed hydra. No reason in confusing them any further.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

RealEuropeonElitist said:

That is right 100%.

Please stop faking my accounts Compassion. The people here already believe us to be a two headed hydra. No reason in confusing them any further.

What??? I am innocent. I would NEVER do something like that, except sometimes, obviously.

Hydra's do not get headaches. So it is ok to have two.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

CompassionBreak said:What??? I am innocent. I would NEVER do something like that, except sometimes, obviously.

HAH! You are busted young lady...!
TrollingTroll
Unregistered

CompassionBreak said:What??? I am innocent. I would NEVER do something like that, except sometimes, obviously.

HAH! You are busted young lady...!

Nope!!! no evidence. You have no evidence!!!!!!
Unregistered

gogo said:
. said:I happen to think she's gorgeous. She doesn't have a gut.

SHe has GUTS! That's better

She DOES have a big stomach and is always wearing Spanks or a type of girdle. And a picture will show when it does come out. If you go through the 60 Minute Shows and the episode in which she Interviews that lady with the gray hair from France, watch when Lara gets out of the car in a dress and it's pressed against here stomach you'll see her big belly!
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:She DOES have a big stomach and is always wearing Spanks or a type of girdle. And a picture will show when it does come out. If you go through the 60 Minute Shows and the episode in which she Interviews that lady with the gray hair from France, watch when Lara gets out of the car in a dress and it's pressed against here stomach you'll see her big belly!

maybe it was the pubic mound? The body of a woman is different from a man. It could be you saw the pubic mound.
Unregistered

. said:She DOES have a big stomach and is always wearing Spanks or a type of girdle. And a picture will show when it does come out. If you go through the 60 Minute Shows and the episode in which she Interviews that lady with the gray hair from France, watch when Lara gets out of the car in a dress and it's pressed against here stomach you'll see her big belly!

maybe it was the pubic mound? The body of a woman is different from a man. It could be you saw the pubic mound.

The "Pubic Mound" as you call it was way back in below her stomach.The shot was clear and she was wearing bikini panties. Her Stomach was Prominently "Out There"! She was wearing a baggy dress and the wind blew "TIGHT" against here body and there it was! I'm just saying that the comment about her having a big belly is true! She does!
Unregistered

Stop,No,Don't do That.
Unregistered

. said:Stop,No,Don't do That.

Sorry! seen it and tell it the way it is! Watch it as it's there to see!
Unregistered

you guys all should be grounded.
I bet your bodies are perfect from sitting on line whole week long.
whatduh
Unregistered

. said:
. said:Stop,No,Don't do That.

Sorry! seen it and tell it the way it is! Watch it as it's there to see!

http://www.demotix.com/news/921852/lara-logan-cbs-foreign-correspondent-speaks-moral-courage?destination=search/context/lara%20logan

get a life. She looks great.
Unregistered

yea... what can I say... she looks horrible... yea...

http://www.demotix.com/photo/921830/lara-logan-cbs-foreign-correspondent-speaks-moral-courage

huge stomach.. short legs... ugly face.... can't put two words together.... can't dress tastefully... war monger.... liberal....

Get a life. Nice stomach, nice everything. Its not yours, so don't glut over it. Go to the gym and maybe you will find yourself a chick like that too. Maybe you can even grow intellectually and find a chick that meets you on that level as well.

Good luck.
Unregistered

Lara looks GREAT,I hate to say it but probably looks great NAKED too.
Unregistered

I'd hit it.
GO2gymFirst
Unregistered

. said:Lara looks GREAT,I hate to say it but probably looks great NAKED too.

I bet she does. None of our business. Go back to your work. Go to gym on the way back. Get out of the basement. Meet real people. Get realistic expectations.
Unregistered

i love it how the board suddenly got quiet... everyone is at the gym
Unregistered

GO2gymFirst said:
. said:Lara looks GREAT,I hate to say it but probably looks great NAKED too.

I bet she does. None of our business. Go back to your work. Go to gym on the way back. Get out of the basement. Meet real people. Get realistic expectations.

BTW: another tip on how you should live your life:
some people actually exercise NOT so that they can GET hot partners, but more so that THEIR PARTNERS have someone hot to be with.

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: