F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

Rape babies usualy have club feet.
Unregistered

i wonder how many of those men spit in her face

Unregistered

. said:Rape babies usualy have club feet.

the author of above suffers from a congenitally inverted rectum.
Unregistered

10 more pages to 700. :thumbup:
Unregistered

Whatever happen to Caroline Sinz? It's been three months since her attack. Shouldn't she do an interview on a French equivalent of 60 Minutes on her assault? Has she received any sympathy awards like Lara Logan?
Unregistered

:bump:
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

A few Pages back there was a claim that the Israeli's have Video of the Attack. First Off how did they Enter Egypt? Need a Passport. Your walking around with a Camera and have no Press Credentials? They were beating up anybody from the Press, like Anderson Cooper. If your Mossad your Not Going to bring Attention to yourself. So dismiss that Posting as Fact.
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:A few Pages back there was a claim that the Israeli's have Video of the Attack. First Off how did they Enter Egypt? Need a Passport. Your walking around with a Camera and have no Press Credentials? They were beating up anybody from the Press, like Anderson Cooper. If your Mossad your Not Going to bring Attention to yourself. So dismiss that Posting as Fact.

don't you think that the Mossad, who recently assasinated a scientist in Iran, wouldn't be able to infiltrate Egypt. especially if all their doing is watching whats going on. I mean there one of the best intellegnce agencies in the world. what do think, there going to stand around in the middle of cairo dressed as hasitic jews, wearing star of David on their jacket. I think they would know how to blend in.

I am not saying this is true, but, they do have the capabilitiy and skill to pull it off.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:A few Pages back there was a claim that the Israeli's have Video of the Attack. First Off how did they Enter Egypt? Need a Passport. Your walking around with a Camera and have no Press Credentials? They were beating up anybody from the Press, like Anderson Cooper. If your Mossad your Not Going to bring Attention to yourself. So dismiss that Posting as Fact.

Maybe they have video but they sure as hell did nothing to entice the crowd or mastermind the assault.

But the could have come into Egypt. I mean there are assassinations on iranian nuclear scientists nonstop somebody must do them and i guess we all know who they are. Have Fun guys. I do not want the Mullahs to have the freaking bomb.
Unregistered

also,don't you think that they would be able to forge a passport and make it seem like they are from europe, or somewhere else. Intellgence agencies have plenty of people who speak other languages fluently. I know hear in America there is a big demand from the CIA for people who speak Arabic or Afghan, or Farsci. I am sure Israel has plenty of people who speak their neighbors languages.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:also,don't you think that they would be able to forge a passport and make it seem like they are from europe, or somewhere else. Intellgence agencies have plenty of people who speak other languages fluently. I know hear in America there is a big demand from the CIA for people who speak Arabic or Afghan, or Farsci. I am sure Israel has plenty of people who speak their neighbors languages.

How do you explain the HD Camera? If Egyptian Secret Police were behind this Think they want there faces on film? Use common sense here!
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:How do you explain the HD Camera? If Egyptian Secret Police were behind this Think they want there faces on film? Use common sense here!

I never gave this theory a ringing endorsement, It does sound suspect, What I am saying is the Mossad could pull it off.

But why would they waste the money and the time of two agents who could be doing something a lot more beneficial to Israels security than go to Tahir square to gather information that could be gained through several phone calls.
Unregistered

oh yeah, and also, the HD camera bit is what fucks the whole story up. if you need to film something as a secret agent, you would use a hidden camera, NOT a highly visible HD camera,
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:oh yeah, and also, the HD camera bit is what fucks the whole story up. if you need to film something as a secret agent, you would use a hidden camera, NOT a highly visible HD camera,

Thank You!
Unregistered

I want you to think about something here. Go back to the Page where the guy said that he was with CBS and that there is footage taken by the Mossad.How many posts after that does somebody admit they are Jewish?

I'm Posting as Unregistered right now BUT IT"S POML2! Anybody can screw with this thread and then come back and defend or argue and manipulate this thread!

I JUST PROVED IT!
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:I want you to think about something here. Go back to the Page where the guy said that he was with CBS and that there is footage taken by the Mossad.How many posts after that does somebody admit they are Jewish?

I'm Posting as Unregistered right now BUT IT"S POML2! Anybody can screw with this thread and then come back and defend or argue and manipulate this thread!

I JUST PROVED IT!

Now am I going to argue with myself or call myself a Liar?..................Please I thought there were Smart People here!
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:
. said:I want you to think about something here. Go back to the Page where the guy said that he was with CBS and that there is footage taken by the Mossad.How many posts after that does somebody admit they are Jewish?

I JUST PROVED IT!

Now am I going to argue with myself or call myself a Liar?..................Please I thought there were Smart People here!

I am posting signed. I am THE MOSSAD. I was NOT the character who claimed Mossad was there taping it. I should have, as a good citizen... However, I did post after that post that I am Jewish, that I was there, from the Mossad, and that I have the footage.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

CompassionBreak said:I am posting signed. I am THE MOSSAD. I was NOT the character who claimed Mossad was there taping it. I should have, as a good citizen... However, I did post after that post that I am Jewish, that I was there, from the Mossad, and that I have the footage.

Oh Gawd.

*sobs quietly*
Unregistered

this conversation is STUPID!!

we need to get back to talking about Lara's holes gettin STUFFED!
Unregistered

HER HOLES GOT STUUUUUUUFFED!
Unregistered

. said:HER HOLES GOT STUUUUUUUFFED!

THREE HOLED

\

:hammertime:
Unregistered

Let's get back to business,Lara was stripped naked and hands were everywhere,her screams gave them the green light for more punishment,her surrender was to give her crew more time to find her.The mob place of assault was well hidden,no one could locate or find her,during which time she was assaulted repeatedly non-stop,over and over again.
Unregistered

CompassionBreak said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:

I JUST PROVED IT!

I am posting signed. I am THE MOSSAD. I was NOT the character who claimed Mossad was there taping it. I should have, as a good citizen... However, I did post after that post that I am Jewish, that I was there, from the Mossad, and that I have the footage.

If you are the Mossad... why would you keep this tape under wraps to blackmail her into slanted news coverage? That makes no sense and it's a bad move. First, it's obvious that such a video being released would stir up anti-Islamic sentiment which is in line with your goals of getting the US to support war with Iran and such things. Second, come on, how valuable is another talking head to you guys? Not that valuable. You stand to gain so much more by releasing the video. That's just a no brainer. Think of how much mileage you'd get from that video as propaganda than you'd get out of yet another media personality supporting your cause. It's no contest.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:If you are the Mossad... why would you keep this tape under wraps to blackmail her into slanted news coverage? That makes no sense and it's a bad move. First, it's obvious that such a video being released would stir up anti-Islamic sentiment which is in line with your goals of getting the US to support war with Iran and such things. Second, come on, how valuable is another talking head to you guys? Not that valuable. You stand to gain so much more by releasing the video. That's just a no brainer. Think of how much mileage you'd get from that video as propaganda than you'd get out of yet another media personality supporting your cause. It's no contest.

I see someone else believes my theory! If you think about it, does not add up.
Unregistered

Hath24: "Wowow just found out that my dreamgirl Lara Logan is coming to Boulder on March 13th at the umc! What a great way to start the morning."

http://whotalking.com/twitter/lara+logan

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: