F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

http://www.homeescapade.com/lara-logan-discusses-her-ptsd/
Unregistered

. said:If you are the Mossad... why would you keep this tape under wraps to blackmail her into slanted news coverage? That makes no sense and it's a bad move. First, it's obvious that such a video being released would stir up anti-Islamic sentiment which is in line with your goals of getting the US to support war with Iran and such things. Second, come on, how valuable is another talking head to you guys? Not that valuable. You stand to gain so much more by releasing the video. That's just a no brainer. Think of how much mileage you'd get from that video as propaganda than you'd get out of yet another media personality supporting your cause. It's no contest.

here is an even better question. If you are the Mossad, why the fuck would you be on this thread? what good possible reason would someone belonging to a secretive organization such as that be BLABBING with a group of stupid LOSERS over some thing that not really that important in the larger sceme of things????
Unregistered

. said:here is an even better question. If you are the Mossad, why the fuck would you be on this thread? what good possible reason would someone belonging to a secretive organization such as that be BLABBING with a group of stupid LOSERS over some thing that not really that important in the larger sceme of things????

Bill Clinton alone would pay big bucks to see that footage! He would help you Bomb Iran!
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

. said:If you are the Mossad... why would you keep this tape under wraps to blackmail her into slanted news coverage? That makes no sense and it's a bad move. First, it's obvious that such a video being released would stir up anti-Islamic sentiment which is in line with your goals of getting the US to support war with Iran and such things. Second, come on, how valuable is another talking head to you guys? Not that valuable. You stand to gain so much more by releasing the video. That's just a no brainer. Think of how much mileage you'd get from that video as propaganda than you'd get out of yet another media personality supporting your cause. It's no contest.

oh my...
Ok. You are right. Let me confess. I am actually employed by Iran's Secret Service. We are trying to black mail mossad.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

CompassionBreak said:oh my...
Ok. You are right. Let me confess. I am actually employed by Iran's Secret Service. We are trying to black mail mossad.

I Knew It!
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:

I Knew It!

Jesus Christ.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

CompassionBreak said:

oh my...

Anyway, your logic is absolutely right. I am just surprised anyone would think this to be serious. So, I could not hold myself from trolling.

(Well, if you go on certain chats, they would believe that too. They will believe it even if you say Israel was behind the Tsunami in Japan.)
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:

I Knew It!

Shit!!! Shit!!! Oy VEY!!! you guys blew my cover!!!!!!!
Please do not call the CIA. THey think I am their agent.
(In reality I sold my soul to CNN. no, just kidding -- i would never do that)
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

How about this: you guys contact the moderators of this board. They will cross question me. The interview with the secret Mossad agent hit the Headlines (of this annon board). I always wanted to be famous.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

Just watched the "Lara" Video with Scott Pelly and want to throw this out there. Lara said she was Nude,Naked,Stripped completely in other Interviews and "RAN TO THE WOMAN,Or FELL INTO THERE LAPS! But her clothes made it to the hospital in NYC. So she was stripped or not? They stole her Cell phone, her Passport, Purse but her clothes were with her? Reports here say she was blocks off the Square, she was in a Alley, she was saved by 20 soldiers and woman dressed in black. She was given a Burka to wear! How much spin is there?
Unregistered

PHONY,the cover has been taken off your ASS.
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:Just watched the "Lara" Video with Scott Pelly and want to throw this out there. Lara said she was Nude,Naked,Stripped completely in other Interviews and "RAN TO THE WOMAN,Or FELL INTO THERE LAPS! But her clothes made it to the hospital in NYC. So she was stripped or not? They stole her Cell phone, her Passport, Purse but her clothes were with her? Reports here say she was blocks off the Square, she was in a Alley, she was saved by 20 soldiers and woman dressed in black. She was given a Burka to wear! How much spin is there?

YOU CAN"T BELIEVE WHAT THEY DID TO ME! No I can't and until you come clean the Pity Party is OVER!
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:Just watched the "Lara" Video with Scott Pelly and want to throw this out there. Lara said she was Nude,Naked,Stripped completely in other Interviews and "RAN TO THE WOMAN,Or FELL INTO THERE LAPS! But her clothes made it to the hospital in NYC. So she was stripped or not? They stole her Cell phone, her Passport, Purse but her clothes were with her? Reports here say she was blocks off the Square, she was in a Alley, she was saved by 20 soldiers and woman dressed in black. She was given a Burka to wear! How much spin is there?

Ok, POML2, here i will speak seriously, for the first time today:
I REALLY think that we only have a small portion of the interview she gave. That does make us all wonder what was cut out.
As per clothes that she could still bring to the US for evidence -- i do not see why it is so confusing... After they tore her close off, do you think they would put it in a museum? No, right? They would just let it fall. How do you think the soldiers were able to find her? They would try to trace her steps... The pieces of her clothes would help with that. (If they had a canine with them, and it is possible -- the dog would also find the clothes as it would be looking for Lara).
As per a "large dress," I think they call it, in Arabic, "abayah" -- that is not hard to guess. You really think that no one in the crowd would be able to put one of her? They could even put a tent on her, or a rug... But I would not be surprised that they would have an extra loose dress with them, to cover her... This does not make the rest of that French article more or less believable.
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

. said:YOU CAN"T BELIEVE WHAT THEY DID TO ME! No I can't and until you come clean the Pity Party is OVER!

Shame on you -- she does not owe you ANYTHING. Just in spite of you now, she should just go on with her life, if there was no better reason.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

CompassionBreak said:

Ok, POML2, here i will speak seriously, for the first time today:
I REALLY think that we only have a small portion of the interview she gave. That does make us all wonder what was cut out.
As per clothes that she could still bring to the US for evidence -- i do not see why it is so confusing... After they tore her close off, do you think they would put it in a museum? No, right? They would just let it fall. How do you think the soldiers were able to find her? They would try to trace her steps... The pieces of her clothes would help with that. (If they had a canine with them, and it is possible -- the dog would also find the clothes as it would be looking for Lara).
As per a "large dress," I think they call it, in Arabic, "abayah" -- that is not hard to guess. You really think that no one in the crowd would be able to put one of her? They could even put a tent on her, or a rug... But I would not be surprised that they would have an extra loose dress with them, to cover her... This does not make the rest of that French article more or less believable.

I understand those points! The way she explained it she said she was Stripped but she does not state to what extent:Partly or Completely? A few weeks ago she was filmed nude in front of a coffee shop 3 blocks from the square. Dogs went for blocks? Did not see ONE DOG in any Video! Lara's, Caroline Sinz, and the Dutch Lady with the Police
Unregistered

. said:

YOU CAN"T BELIEVE WHAT THEY DID TO ME! No I can't and until you come clean the Pity Party is OVER!

You are right,she said something like,her pants was showing the horrors of the attack to the nurse.Where did the pants come from after stating she was completely naked by the time the mob and her reach the fence? Did her crew pick up her clothes by using them as a trail to find her? Lara needs to tell the complete story once,with full details,write a book make a couple of millions,retire raise her kids,do person to person specials,end of story.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

OK here is another case. I have been to the Indy 500 for 17 years. Went with 8 people with 350,000 thousand people. If you got separated from the group for 1 minute you lost them. You headed to the car and met everybody there. It's Insane to try to find someone in a crowd that is just walking. But take a Crowd that is OUT OF CONTROL and think that your going to walk through it easily and find someone like that? Your "LINE OF SITE" is only as Tall as you! You can't see but 15 feet if that.
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:OK here is another case. I have been to the Indy 500 for 17 years. Went with 8 people with 350,000 thousand people. If you got separated from the group for 1 minute you lost them. You headed to the car and met everybody there. It's Insane to try to find someone in a crowd that is just walking. But take a Crowd that is OUT OF CONTROL and think that your going to walk through it easily and find someone like that? Your "LINE OF SITE" is only as Tall as you! You can't see but 15 feet if that.

I think this thread has had this conversation before, when it got to double digits I stoped counting. here we go again, lets discuss the 1001 reasons why Lara must be hiding an extended portion of the attack.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:
Pee On My Leg 2 said:OK here is another case. I have been to the Indy 500 for 17 years. Went with 8 people with 350,000 thousand people. If you got separated from the group for 1 minute you lost them. You headed to the car and met everybody there. It's Insane to try to find someone in a crowd that is just walking. But take a Crowd that is OUT OF CONTROL and think that your going to walk through it easily and find someone like that? Your "LINE OF SITE" is only as Tall as you! You can't see but 15 feet if that.

I think this thread has had this conversation before, when it got to double digits I stoped counting. here we go again, lets discuss the 1001 reasons why Lara must be hiding an extended portion of the attack.

Please do! I have zero tolerance for Bull Shit! "Joe Friday" said it the way it was: The Facts Mam, Just the Facts!
Unregistered

. said:I think this thread has had this conversation before, when it got to double digits I stoped counting. here we go again, lets discuss the 1001 reasons why Lara must be hiding an extended portion of the attack.

Until we get the entire story,the pages will reach 1,000,000 The questions,answers and reasons will reach the same amount.
Pee On My Leg 2
Registered

343 posts

. said:Until we get the entire story,the pages will reach 1,000,000 The questions,answers and reasons will reach the same amount.

OK! How do you get the whole story and how do you get Truth?
Unregistered

For people who are tired with this thread, here's another Lara Logan forum

http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php/145751-The-Lara-Logan-masturbation-thread
CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

Pee On My Leg 2 said:I understand those points! The way she explained it she said she was Stripped but she does not state to what extent:Partly or Completely? A few weeks ago she was filmed nude in front of a coffee shop 3 blocks from the square. Dogs went for blocks? Did not see ONE DOG in any Video! Lara's, Caroline Sinz, and the Dutch Lady with the Police

wait, wait, wait.... now I am confused. What do you mean "dogs went for blocks?" Why would you need to see them in a video? The possibility that there was a dog searching was purely THEORETICAL. I thought I was clear on that. The point was that they would find her clothes as they were looking for her.

We do not know if she was or was not filmed in front of that shop. Likely to be the same none-sense as the CBS-mossad agent, or the son of a NY doctor with a fake accent, also from a few pages ago.
Unregistered

Pee On My Leg 2 said:
. said:Until we get the entire story,the pages will reach 1,000,000 The questions,answers and reasons will reach the same amount.

OK! How do you get the whole story and how do you get Truth?

without asking me why *i* am here (believe it or not, I am here because of a school assignment) -- why do you need to know the WHOLE story? Ok. Poor woman got sexually assaulted. If she is assaulted, I need to know the details? Because she is a news woman? Come on. If you get assaulted -- can I participate in the investigation? Please!
Unregistered

. said:For people who are tired with this thread, here's another Lara Logan forum

http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php/145751-The-Lara-Logan-masturbation-thread

Lame

Page: 501 - 510 | 661 - 670 | 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680  | 681 - 690  | 701 - 710  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: