F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 20  | 101 - 110  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

27304 posts

. said:You REALLY hate women.



african please. In 10 minutes some other dot will be telling me I'm a neutered liberal feminist.
Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

27304 posts

. said:Probably to busy laughing.



They ran off to buy scarves to get in on the train!
Logans Run
Not Quite Fast Enough

12 posts

Being a South African native, you would think she would know better.
.
Unregistered

That bitch has been using her looks and sexuality her whole life to get what she wants. Kind of backfired for her this time.

:lol:
.
Unregistered

Katalyst said:They ran off to buy scarves to get in on the train!


Yea like the crew hasn't fucked her 100 times already.
.
Unregistered

:rofl:
.
Unregistered

Uh.......Anal?
.
Unregistered

Checkout her facebook page
:lol:
.
Unregistered

. said:That bitch has been using her looks and sexuality her whole life to get what she wants. Kind of backfired for her this time.

:lol:


:potd: X1000
.
Unregistered

. said:That bitch has been using her looks and sexuality her whole life to get what she wants. Kind of backfired for her this time.

:lol:




I agree 169%


All other things equal there was some ugly 300 pound woman who would have had her job but instead never realized her full potential because of the world we live in.

In this case, if she had been fat and ugly they would have left her alone or maybe just beaten her for being ugly. No rape for sure.
.
Unregistered

. said:I agree 169%

All other things equal there was some ugly 300 pound woman who would have had her job but instead never realized her full potential because of the world we live in.

In this case, if she had been fat and ugly they would have left her alone or maybe just beaten her for being ugly. No rape for sure.



Fact is, if you could get away with it, you'd rape Lara Logan.


Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

27304 posts

There's truth in that. Being good looking with a hot body is great for getting promoted, but not so great for being in the middle of the street surrounded by 300 celebrating revolutionaries.
.
Unregistered

Well Journalists think they are a "protected" and "elitist" class.
.
Unregistered

Do you think anyone stuck their cawk in her Virgin Ass, or did they just take turns on the pussy and Bukkake the bitch?
RobertJHarsh
Ban me if you got the guts

-16559 posts

Hey...she wanted to report the news. Let her go complain to the CFR, because I don't give a fuck.
.
Unregistered

. said:Do you think anyone stuck their cawk in her Virgin Ass, or did they just take turns on the pussy and Bukkake the bitch?


There is no doubt she was raped up the ass many times.

Just to look at her I am pretty sure it wouldn't have been the first time either.
RobertJHarsh
Ban me if you got the guts

-16559 posts

I hope this video goes viral. If it exists, give it a week or so.
\
:duckman:
.
Unregistered

I've seen her on Jon Stewart before, she seems like a smug, hot snarky little cuntlet. Fuck her in the ass.
rooster
I shit in a bucket.

774 posts

I think the Muslim world should hang its head in shame if they could not get at least one dick up that sweet, sweet ass.
.
Unregistered

REminder:

This bitch has:

1) Cheated on her husband
2) Broken up another women's marriage with children

She could have been ganged raped by all of Egypt and not gotten what she deserves
.
Unregistered

rooster said:I think the Muslim world should hang its head in shame if they could not get at least one dick up that sweet, sweet ass.



Are you kidding? Those people INVENTED anal. Its all they do so their women can stay "virgins" for marriage.
.
Unregistered

. said:REminder:

This bitch has:

1) Cheated on her husband
2) Broken up another women's marriage with children

She could have been ganged raped by all of Egypt and not gotten what she deserves


Plus, she's a media whore, so will do anything for an exclusive.
.
Unregistered

. said:REminder:

This bitch has:

1) Cheated on her husband
2) Broken up another women's marriage with children

She could have been ganged raped by all of Egypt and not gotten what she deserves



Yep.

She's a pathological home-wrecker and leaves chaos in her wake wherever she goes. Beautiful woman, quite smart and sultry, but a sociopath at the end of the day
.
Unregistered

So you think they have any veiny drifters in Egypt :confused:
.
Unregistered

I would laugh if her face is all fucked up now.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  | 11 - 20  | 101 - 110  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: