F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 601 - 610 | 751 - 760 | 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770  | 771 - 780  | 801 - 810  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

. said:penis

Don't you wish you had one instead of a dick!
Unregistered

Cause I Can said:
. said:the beauty in all this is she left enough room for us to imagine anything we want. she'd have never done that except if she thought what happened to her was worse than what we can imagine. full report part two is going to match the video when it comes out. wait and see.

No!.........She left room for when the footage does surface cover: "I just surrendered to th Sexual Assault, as they were already INSIDE OF ME!with there hands. This means that after the Fisting, she surrendered to penetration by Penis! She is covered as she did admit to penis, just did not use the word.

You are correct, because she confess to the handraping so we know she was being raped with their hands, the quote "You can't imagine what they did to me" we know it was something other than handraping and groping. We can imagine what sexual acts are left, that was done to her. This leaves an all out multiple penis gangrape also an forced multiple oral raping with the possibility of foreign objects. The other things we can't imagine, would be pissing, spitting, masturbating or rubbing shit on her. Fucking her every hole I would imagine to be first, second to multiple blow jobs the rest would be pure humiliation after they were finish raping her.
Unregistered

Lara Logan of CBS News apparently wanted her privacy respected following her sexual assault in Egypt. Yet prior to that she made some questionable statements regarding showing the dead bodies of American Troops. [And after her sexual assault, she continues making some questionable statements regarding American Troops (It doesnt really mean anything in Afghanistan if you bring charges or demote somebodys rank. No ones going to be hanging from a tree for this, and thats the kind of justice that theyre used to in Afghanistan," she said.)] So why is it that so-called journalists can demand a right to show the dead bodies of American Troops even as Im told that I must be outraged at photographs showing American Troops (and Afghanis) posing with the bodies of dead terrorists?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/04/21/questions-regarding-troops-posing-with-dead-enemies
Kat
Agent Provocateur

7634 posts

Cause I Can said:No!.........She left room for when the footage does surface cover: "I just surrendered to th Sexual Assault, as they were already INSIDE OF ME!with there hands. This means that after the Fisting, she surrendered to penetration by Penis! She is covered as she did admit to penis, just did not use the word.

This isn't the kind of thing that someone who's concerned about her would post. You just want to masturbate the video.

SHE HAD TO BE FISTED! SHE HAD TO BE!
\
:milton:
Unregistered

Jesus
Unregistered

Christ
Unregistered

stop
Unregistered

quoting
Unregistered

the
Unregistered

butthole
Unregistered

pics
Unregistered

RealEuropeanElitist said:
Cause I Can said:The reason they don't want the Footage Released, as I said this before, and I will say it again: At some point Lara became a "Willing Party" in her attack due to if she did not they would start to Beat her again. If The Full Report holds water, and the claims of Three holed is true, she had to help move On and Off someones penis on the bottom! There was some Participation on her part, and the Video will show such! And then the Comments from the People whom dislike her would take this out of Context and claim it was not a Violet Gang Rape as she was Participating Willfully! Not that she was in Fear of getting Beat to Death. She did what she needed to do to Live!

Well participation in this regard is obviously still rape. But you are right when the footage is showing certain actions it could confuse and irritate people of low intelligence and poor upbringing. That is truly tragic and most horrible. That is the danger of pictures and videos: Taken out of context they often lead to misunderstandings and false readings.

very well said: "people of low intelligence and poor upbringing."

But you know what I am thinking? Her husband probably heard everything that they did to her, everything that she had to do to play a long with them.... and he is probably thanking her for it millions of times.... she did not leave him without a wife (and, probably, what a wife!) and children without a mother (and, probably, what a mother!) WHen the children learn to understand any of it they will be infinitely greateful too.

And I just appload her. She is a very remarkable person, woman....
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

. said:
Cause I Can said:The reason they don't want the Footage Released, as I said this before, and I will say it again: At some point Lara became a "Willing Party" in her attack due to if she did not they would start to Beat her again. If The Full Report holds water, and the claims of Three holed is true, she had to help move On and Off someones penis on the bottom! There was some Participation on her part, and the Video will show such! And then the Comments from the People whom dislike her would take this out of Context and claim it was not a Violet Gang Rape as she was Participating Willfully! Not that she was in Fear of getting Beat to Death. She did what she needed to do to Live!

Well participation in this regard is obviously still rape. But you are right when the footage is showing certain actions it could confuse and irritate people of low intelligence and poor upbringing. That is truly tragic and most horrible. That is the danger of pictures and videos: Taken out of context they often lead to misunderstandings and false readings.

very well said: "people of low intelligence and poor upbringing."

But you know what I am thinking? Her husband probably heard everything that they did to her, everything that she had to do to play a long with them.... and he is probably thanking her for it millions of times.... she did not leave him without a wife (and, probably, what a wife!) and children without a mother (and, probably, what a mother!) WHen the children learn to understand any of it they will be infinitely greateful too.

And I just appload her. She is a very remarkable person, woman....

No I believe that this was planned a planned assault!If you notice her face was Not Injured! It was left so that while the filmed the assault her face was clear so no one can deny it was her. Also if the did kill her it would be a repeat of Shock and Awe in Baghdad. They sent a message attached to Lara's ass to stay out of our Business, as we all know now "Nothing" was done in retaliation for the Assault toward Egypt....NOTHING! And if they killed her there would have been a Military Response.REE you make it out that things are all fine, and I will beg to differ as There was a time Period that was needed to make sure Lara did not Contact Aids or some other type of Sexual Transmitted Disease! Then the Mental Flashbacks that would trigger more PTSD! So you want to paint a Picture of Tranquility and Norma
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Cause I Can said:No I believe that this was planned a planned assault!If you notice her face was Not Injured!

Well actually she MAY have BEEN hurt in the face very likely. But there was nothing broken. Now black eyes and swollen cheeks and maybe one or two broken teeth can be EASILY repaired no questions asked. Docs can fix that in four days easily and then she was at home and we do not know how she looked a) just after the assault b) after the hospital care in the US c) after a few days/one or two weeks after the assault while recuperating in her home.

Cause I Can said:It was left so that while the filmed the assault her face was clear so no one can deny it was her.

That makes sense...i mean it is a good argument why she wasnt seriously injured especially in the easily recognizable parts of her body (face) I mean no broken bones? That is pretty hard to believe of an crazed crowd.

Cause I Can said:
Also if the did kill her it would be a repeat of Shock and Awe in Baghdad. They sent a message attached to Lara's ass to stay out of our Business, as we all know now "Nothing" was done in retaliation for the Assault toward Egypt....NOTHING!

Right. Even worse...The US is thinking about supporting the Muslim Brotherhood Government soon to be installed in power.
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

Cause I Can said:No I believe that this was planned a planned assault!If you notice her face was Not Injured!

Well actually she MAY have BEEN hurt in the face very likely. But there was nothing broken. Now black eyes and swollen cheeks and maybe one or two broken teeth can be EASILY repaired no questions asked. Docs can fix that in four days easily and then she was at home and we do not know how she looked a) just after the assault b) after the hospital care in the US c) after a few days/one or two weeks after the assault while recuperating in her home.

Cause I Can said:It was left so that while the filmed the assault her face was clear so no one can deny it was her.

That makes sense...i mean it is a good argument why she wasnt seriously injured especially in the easily recognizable parts of her body (face) I mean no broken bones? That is pretty hard to believe of an crazed crowd.

Cause I Can said:
Also if the did kill her it would be a repeat of Shock and Awe in Baghdad. They sent a message attached to Lara's ass to stay out of our Business, as we all know now "Nothing" was done in retaliation for the Assault toward Egypt....NOTHING!

Right. Even worse...The US is thinking about supporting the Muslim Brotherhood Government soon to be installed in power.

REE, I am not picking on you at all, just want to add Common Sense to some thinking! As I said we get the picture that they want us to get, what we do not know is what is happening behind Closed Doors. Aids does not show up immediately and they my be Testing her monthly and that is not released to the Public, there is still the PTSD and there is also the fact that at this time there maybe No sex between her and her husband as of yet do to the PTSD yet. We do not know this and it is never reported either. There is so much we will never be told! It's easy to smile on the outside, but be torn apart on the Inside! She needs to be in the Public eye to show CBS that she is OK, but if she was OK she would have been oversea's reporting already! So with this it's clear she is far from over this, and as soon as she get's surrounded by a Group, she is going to freak!
Unregistered

Once they stripped Lara naked and many could put their hands on her, this was their centerfold come to life. Groping, touching, fingering and handraping was first and she admitted to this. Her surrender meant she turn her body over to them without the fighting and stop resisting, which allow them to rape her with penis, in the same holes they were handraping (they had been inside her holes already). Forcing oral rape, they had to force penises in her mouth, this was the only reason they hit and beat her, whipping her body along with pulling her hair until she also surrender to blow jobs. After raping every hole to a cum fill mess, the mob stop using their penis, that's when the other humiliations was done to her, because she was a mess and all her holes were filled up, she was cover from her hair and body in dirt and fluid. The mob had to clean her off to continue, the women in black saw her as a dirty, fluid cover mess, that's why the first thing they thought of, was to water her down and clean her off, they even threw water at the mob, who only wanted to clean her up for round 2.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Cause I Can said:REE, I am not picking on you at all, just want to add Common Sense to some thinking! As I said we get the picture that they want us to get, what we do not know is what is happening behind Closed Doors. Aids does not show up immediately and they my be Testing her monthly and that is not released to the Public, there is still the PTSD and there is also the fact that at this time there maybe No sex between her and her husband as of yet do to the PTSD yet. We do not know this and it is never reported either. There is so much we will never be told! It's easy to smile on the outside, but be torn apart on the Inside! She needs to be in the Public eye to show CBS that she is OK, but if she was OK she would have been oversea's reporting already! So with this it's clear she is far from over this, and as soon as she get's surrounded by a Group, she is going to freak!

While it is impossible to know what medical history LL had since the attack happened i am pretty sure it was fixed. AIDs...well. We just dont know. Very likely she got very lucky and nothing came out of it.

I do not think she has that much troubles in Groups...more precisely she may have problems with certain groups/crowds. Mixed crowds i don not believe to be a problem. Crowds consisting only of men? Yeah that may be a great problem. The problem with overseas reporting is that pretty much every job that would be offered to her would entail highest risk. So even if she is pretty much okay that does not mean she can just shrug the shoulders and go to Syria or South-Sudan.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:Once they stripped Lara naked and many could put their hands on her, this was their centerfold come to life. Groping, touching, fingering and handraping was first and she admitted to this. Her surrender meant she turn her body over to them without the fighting and stop resisting, which allow them to rape her with penis, in the same holes they were handraping (they had been inside her holes already). Forcing oral rape, they had to force penises in her mouth, this was the only reason they hit and beat her, whipping her body along with pulling her hair until she also surrender to blow jobs. After raping every hole to a cum fill mess, the mob stop using their penis, that's when the other humiliations was done to her, because she was a mess and all her holes were filled up, she was cover from her hair and body in dirt and fluid. The mob had to clean her off to continue, the women in black saw her as a dirty, fluid cover mess, that's why the first thing they thought of, was to water her down and clean her off, they even threw water at the mob, who only wanted to clean her up for round 2.

Very probably true. But your account - forgive if I am mistaken - reads a little like a rape account of its own. Look this is a fantasy you are describing that may correspond to the facts. But for you it is a fantasy. You have to keep that in mind. And you have to try to separate reality from fantasy.
nine
Registered

577 posts

What Clarissa Ward said better not be an intentional dig at Ms. Logan. If it is, she's got a lot to answer for being a fledgling journalist insulting someone with twenty years of experience. It's bullshit. If this was any sort of commentary on Ms. Logan, she should be fired immediately. If not, if it's just some thoughtless comment with no consideration for how it could be taken, she's being careless and should hear about it. What a stupid thing to say in light of all that's happened in recent months. 140+ journalists attacked in Egypt (some killed) and... even the reporter who asked the question... what level of mental divergence do you have to be suffering from when you start talking about how tight jeans make you the story like this... when your boss just got raped? I don't understand.

Reviewing the footage from that night, Ms. Logan did have a low cut top showing through from beneath her unbuttoned jackets. I don't know what sort of pants she had on so no comment there. But, come on, she was not asking to be raped (not in any culture). This is not about how she was dressed. She was not attacked because her pants were 5% tighter than the girl next to her. A lot of women were wearing jeans and t-shirts with no head scarves that night in Tahrir Square. She got attacked because she's Lara Logan.
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:Very probably true. But your account - forgive if I am mistaken - reads a little like a rape account of its own. Look this is a fantasy you are describing that may correspond to the facts. But for you it is a fantasy. You have to keep that in mind. And you have to try to separate reality from fantasy.

There are the two most accurate words ever used here to describe this Thread: "Reality" and "Fantasy" enough said...
nine
Registered

577 posts

the reel superjerk said:What Clarissa Ward said about managing risk was intelligent and true. I suspect Logan will be way more conservative herself when she returns to the Middle East. I think her story will serve as a warning to every female coorespondant until the end of time. It's too bad that women have to behave differently. But they do. I think Lara was targeted and no headscarf would have saved her. But I think her brashness and sex appeal was a big reason why she was targeted and why her assault was so sexual in nature. There is a lot to be said for flying under the radar. But it is also very hard for a woman to be successful in a TV career without playing up their sex appeal. She is incredibly sexy, and its not just the way she looks. It's a blessing and curse. It got where she is. I know she earned it too but much of her success is because she is gorgeous... come on it's TV. It didn't serve her so well in Egypt where the men see a woman like her and think she is a whore. Clarissa Ward spoke truth and in my opinion shouldn't be chastised for it.

I don't agree. Even if the criticism was legitimate, she shouldn't have said something like that in light of what happened to her colleague (and wouldn't have if she had the proper respect for someone who has contributed a lot to the field she's just now entering). I think it shows contempt and shows a cocky attitude. She's young and thinks she's "the shit" but, yea, come back in eighteen years with no controversy and then give commentary on what mistakes you think were made by a distinguished colleague. It's a little rude.
nine
Registered

577 posts

The reel superjerk said:
. said:I dated two woman prior both were Assaulted when they were younger by there father! Now my new friend dropped a bomb on me yesterday that she was Gang Raped as a teen. That is 3 woman that have been assaulted! So how many more are there? I am a regular here, just wanted to add this to you! What are the chances? I am floored.

I think statistically in the US 1 in 4 women are raped in their lifetime. My sister was date raped in college. My high school girlfriend was raped as well. An article posted here several pages back quoted that in south africa, 70 percent of men admitted to having raped a woman. I was a member of SHARP (a rape prevention group) in college. It's really common. There was a girl there who got hammered at a frat party, passed out and they took her in the basement and gang raped her. I wish we lived in a world where women could do everything a man does but we don't. Women are prey but they often don't see themselves as prey and put themselves in really stupid situations. My sister for instance was sharing a bed with a guy she thought was her friend.

I know a few different women who were gang raped at parties. A friend's daughter was gang raped at a party. It's pretty insane to think that you live in a community full of rapists. If one in four women are raped in their lifetime then one in four of the men you interact with have raped a woman. That's just insane.
nine
Registered

577 posts

. said:
. said:LOOK AT HER MASSIVE TITS!

http://vimeo.com/40717615

holy shit each one is bigger than the interviewer's entire head. you know those egyptian bastards had fun slapping those titties around holy shit. damn! is she pregnant or something? those things are gigantic! holy fuck!

Her breasts are truly beautiful and a work of art. But listen to her words! She is really laying bare her soul: Her standards of conduct. Her work ethic. And god i believe her she is serious in that! So cut her some slack here. She has a code of honor. What do you have?

I'll never understand men who feel insulted or taunted by the appearance of some cleavage. You'd think they would be grateful she's sharing her beauty. It's just some stupid way of casting blame. Just as many women are raped for being too prudish as women raped for being too "slutty" or whatever else. No matter what you do, a criminal will find a way to blame you for his batshit crazy actions.
nine
Registered

577 posts

Cause I Can said:
. said:In a situation where the victim is a child or a young girl or is outright abuse of an innocent victim by real assholes then its truly tragic and somber whenever someone gets raped. Rape is clearly a humiliating violation and a horrible crime that should be considered a horrible crime in most cases. However in situations like this one its really quite a hilarious turn of events that is clearly a case of poetic justice and karma. The entire world should have front row seats to something this perfect. Please leak this video. I don't ask for much and I'm begging you. The whole world ought to see this start to finish including every last gory detail. It has to happen. Let it happen. Make it so. We must fap!

The reason they don't want the Footage Released, as I said this before, and I will say it again: At some point Lara became a "Willing Party" in her attack due to if she did not they would start to Beat her again. If The Full Report holds water, and the claims of Three holed is true, she had to help move On and Off someones penis on the bottom! There was some Participation on her part, and the Video will show such! And then the Comments from the People whom dislike her would take this out of Context and claim it was not a Violet Gang Rape as she was Participating Willfully! Not that she was in Fear of getting Beat to Death. She did what she needed to do to Live!

Why are you arguing with this guy? Why even respond?
nine
Registered

577 posts

. said:Busty cock teasing Lara Logan gladly sucked greasy penis after greasy penis that night in an effort to keep satisfying her attackers so they wouldn't stop fucking her ass long enough to ruin her good looks sluuuuuuuuuurp slurp slurp slurp imagine seeing the punked expression on her face as her throat expands and contracts around dick after dick of every imaginable shade of brown with a gross runny egg spooge and saliva mix slopping out the sides of her mouth and dripping down onto those juicey stripper tits. Try to convince anyone outside of her immediate family the ultimate end to this story wouldn't be the worlwide distribution of a viral video making her the most famous unintentional porn star in history. lol

You have the manners of a Goat. At least acknowledge that its a fantasy in your brain.

Brief and to the point. Good response.

Page: 601 - 610 | 751 - 760 | 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770  | 771 - 780  | 801 - 810  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: