F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 601 - 610 | 761 - 770 | 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780  | 781 - 790  | 801 - 810  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
Unregistered

Lots of frothy, OCD and Canadian life losers in this thread.
Unregistered

Ok will feel sorry for your son, why keep posting him on this thread, do you want a contribution.
Unregistered

. said:Ok we feel sorry for your son, why keep posting him on this thread, do you want a contribution.

This boy belongs on the Special Thread, stop exploiting him.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:The best pages are from 50-200 after that is all bull shit

I agree. becuase after 200 there is only a rehashing of the pre-200 conversation. the thread is basically 786 pages of "raped with hands" NO! "raped with penis" NO! "raped with hands" NO! "raped with penis"!

OH, and a little advice to the regulars on this thread; other than the handful of regular posters on this thread, NOBODY gives a shit whether she was raped with hand, or raped with penis. ONLY you idiots do! thats it! she was raped! end of story.

They use their hands like penises, penetrating her pussy and asshole nonstop unmerciful,brutally pumping both holes deeper and deeper until she wish they were using their penis. Either way both hands or penis would have raped her the same way.

Does anybody here know anyone who got a nut through there hand? OK I have a nude Blonde Reporter and I just want to stick my hand in her and I will be satisfied! PLEASE :)
Kat
Agent Provocateur

7634 posts

Cause I Can said:I like her with the Dark hair...

You still haven't come to my house. Was that an empty threat made by a coward?
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

Kat said:

Threats over the Internet are still illegal, Intent is not! Big Difference! Then one assesses the Person, and when you realize that that Person Exhibits Actions of someone whom has some sort of Mental Illness, you write them off as a waste of time. Common Opinion here by all is that you are Brain Damaged or Retarded, and not worth even dealing with you, so we let you come here so when you see the Video you can beat off and FADE Away...
Unregistered

MY INTERNET IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!
Unregistered

Cause I Can said:
Kat said:

Threats over the Internet are still illegal, Intent is not! Big Difference! Then one assesses the Person, and when you realize that that Person Exhibits Actions of someone whom has some sort of Mental Illness, you write them off as a waste of time. Common Opinion here by all is that you are Brain Damaged or Retarded, and not worth even dealing with you, so we let you come here so when you see the Video you can beat off and FADE Away...

:lol:

:potd:
Unregistered

imagine two slumdogs suckling at her teets like a pair of piglets in a race to see who can suck out and spit the most breast milk in her own face fap fap fap
Unregistered

. said:MY INTERNET IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!

Oh Yea? Mine is Much bigger than yours! So there
Kat
Agent Provocateur

7634 posts

Cause I Can said:Threats over the Internet are still illegal, Intent is not! Big Difference! Then one assesses the Person, and when you realize that that Person Exhibits Actions of someone whom has some sort of Mental Illness, you write them off as a waste of time. Common Opinion here by all is that you are Brain Damaged or Retarded, and not worth even dealing with you, so we let you come here so when you see the Video you can beat off and FADE Away...

So you're backing out, then?
Unregistered

. said:imagine two slumdogs suckling at her teets like a pair of piglets in a race to see who can suck out and spit the most breast milk in her own face fap fap fap

So that is how you eat dinner with your Family?
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

Kat said:So you're backing out, then?

You not worth the sweat off my balls, ya know the ones you licked before...
Unregistered

Cause I Can said:
Kat said:So you're backing out, then?

You not worth the sweat off my balls, ya know the ones you licked before...

:lol: @ Kat getting destroyed.
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

Hey Kat,

Your Boss know what you do on his Time? Cause your in Work as I can get IP too!
Kat
Agent Provocateur

7634 posts

Cause I Can said:You not worth the sweat off my balls, ya know the ones you licked before...

Then why did you ask for it?
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

Kat said:
Cause I Can said:You not worth the sweat off my balls, ya know the ones you licked before...

Just got the new app. Have friends in"High Places"!
Cause I Can
Registered

186 posts

Kat said:

You know your really Stupid Right? I mean really?
Unregistered

. said:imagine two slumdogs suckling at her teets like a pair of piglets in a race to see who can suck out and spit the most breast milk in her own face fap fap fap

you should have went with suckling puppies. awe puppies.
Unregistered

. said:Does anybody here know anyone who got a nut through there hand? OK I have a nude Blonde Reporter and I just want to stick my hand in her and I will be satisfied! PLEASE :)

WOW! You really don't know shit about sex, foreplay or love making. This was Rape which the Egyptian use as a perverted torture and humiliation, forcing penetration with hands instead of their penis. You are acting like you don't know anything about normal sexual fingering or hand sex. Stripping and assaulting her was a turn-on, penetrating her with anything from objects, hands, penis is the ultimate sexual, perverted and humiliating turn-on for them. Over half the men on this thread I hate you say, would like to feel her breast and stick a HAND in her. What planet are you from? Some men perfer fingering or hand sex (fisting) than kissing their woman, it's a sexual stimulation.
Kat
Agent Provocateur

7634 posts

Cause I Can said:You know your really Stupid Right? I mean really?

"you're".
Unregistered

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/25/210198.html
Unregistered

. said:
. said:Does anybody here know anyone who got a nut through there hand? OK I have a nude Blonde Reporter and I just want to stick my hand in her and I will be satisfied! PLEASE :)

WOW! You really don't know shit about sex, foreplay or love making. This was Rape which the Egyptian use as a perverted torture and humiliation, forcing penetration with hands instead of their penis. You are acting like you don't know anything about normal sexual fingering or hand sex. Stripping and assaulting her was a turn-on, penetrating her with anything from objects, hands, penis is the ultimate sexual, perverted and humiliating turn-on for them. Over half the men on this thread I hate you say, would like to feel her breast and stick a HAND in her. What planet are you from? Some men perfer fingering or hand sex (fisting) than kissing their woman, it's a sexual stimulation.

Wow! Sounds like an Invite for you to teach me how to Fist You! When? Number?Can't Wait
Unregistered

. said:Wow! Sounds like an Invite for you to teach me how to Fist You! When? Number?Can't Wait

No...........This is a invite for you to go FUCK YOURSELF, use a 40oz beer bottle so you can post a new photo of your asshole on this thread.
Unregistered

. said:

you should have went with suckling puppies. awe puppies.

awe so cute.

Page: 601 - 610 | 761 - 770 | 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780  | 781 - 790  | 801 - 810  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: