F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 701 - 710 | 791 - 800 | 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810  | 811 - 820  | 901 - 910  | Previous  Next | First  Last

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests
honest
Unregistered

. said:I bet you, your face looks like the asshole you keep posting. LoL

Yes, I was going to say "he looks nice today," but you kind of beat me to it. Thanks.
Unregistered

Stop posting corn.
Unregistered

. said:This is what she said. Lara doesn't want anyone confirming any of the details because one thing that happened to her was so out of the ordinary and shocking that she'd be remembered for all time as "that girl" when everyone sees what happened to her. She got stripped and groped and violated by hundreds of people and many of them raped her but the hall of fame moments include some pretty embarrassing shit.

Well this is an interesting comment, and maybe this is what it means.
In the link look at the projection screen in the top right, Al-Jazeeras best work.

Sorry to disappoint but it ain't LL, my guess it is another journalist, they were systematically doing them, it was organised and it wasn't who your thinking.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2011/02/201121391344411737.html
Unregistered

. said:This is what she said. Lara doesn't want anyone confirming any of the details because one thing that happened to her was so out of the ordinary and shocking that she'd be remembered for all time as "that girl" when everyone sees what happened to her. She got stripped and groped and violated by hundreds of people and many of them raped her but the hall of fame moments include some pretty embarrassing shit.

They might not have made her eat her shit, but 40 minutes of hand pumping, ass fucking anal rape might produce a hand full of shit from her asshole smeared on her.
Unregistered

. said:

They might not have made her eat her shit, but 40 minutes of hand pumping, ass fucking anal rape might produce a hand full of shit from her asshole smeared on her.

I have no desire to play any role in leaking information or media that would further humiliate Ms. Logan. I'll let you know if I do find something but I can't say what I'd be willing to share with you until I see/hear/read it. This latest troll hasn't contacted me at all. If I am sent links and they turn out to be nothing, I'll definitely let you know it was nothing. If I find something interesting... I might let you know that I found something interesting. Maybe. That's all I can promise right now.

I do think the public has a right to know what happened over there but I don't feel like it's my responsibility to tell that story. It's up to Ms. Logan. She can tell it or others involved can tell it. I'm not a journalist.

I haven't really heard anything from the "inner circle" in months. I don't feel obligated to share information with that group anymore. Truthseeker seems to have disappeared. I'm fairly certain any and all of the contacts we made through this board, through Truthseeker and through YouTube were fraudulent. I still like you guys and all but I don't really know any of you and I don't trust you. I hope you don't trust me either. What do you expect?

We can talk more about it later.

Unregistered

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57442179/pessimism-amid-egypt-presidential-election/?tag=showDoorFlexGridRight;flexGridModule

Elizabeth Palmer has to pick up the slack for PTSD Lara.
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57442179/pessimism-amid-egypt-presidential-election/?tag=showDoorFlexGridRight;flexGridModule

Right. Because PTSD is fucking serious. Especially concerning what happened to our intrepid reporter. It is not something you can just shrug off.
nine
Registered

577 posts

. said:I have no desire to play any role in leaking information or media that would further humiliate Ms. Logan. I'll let you know if I do find something but I can't say what I'd be willing to share with you until I see/hear/read it. This latest troll hasn't contacted me at all. If I am sent links and they turn out to be nothing, I'll definitely let you know it was nothing. If I find something interesting... I might let you know that I found something interesting. Maybe. That's all I can promise right now.

I do think the public has a right to know what happened over there but I don't feel like it's my responsibility to tell that story. It's up to Ms. Logan. She can tell it or others involved can tell it. I'm not a journalist.

I haven't really heard anything from the "inner circle" in months. I don't feel obligated to share information with that group anymore. Truthseeker seems to have disappeared. I'm fairly certain any and all of the contacts we made through this board, through Truthseeker and through YouTube were fraudulent. I still like you guys and all but I don't really know any of you and I don't trust you. I hope you don't trust me either. What do you expect?

We can talk more about it later.

This is one of my posts from pages and pages ago (reposted by someone else just one page ago). I haven't found anything new and I haven't really been looking. I've got other stuff going on these days (life). I still wish Ms. Logan all the best. I hope everyone is enjoying the weather these summer months. Take care.
Unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIWA_0NJUBI

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/31/us-egypt-sinai-kidnapping-idUSBRE84U0DL20120531

CompassionBreak
Registered

1085 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:
. said:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57442179/pessimism-amid-egypt-presidential-election/?tag=showDoorFlexGridRight;flexGridModule

Right. Because PTSD is fucking serious. Especially concerning what happened to our intrepid reporter. It is not something you can just shrug off.

Well, said, Euro.
Unregistered

Real Masked Truth said:
. said:I'm saying it's possible. They were trying to humiliate her. Something they did to her was weird enough to make everyone panic and act weird.

I agree with the humiliate part and thinking gang rape and stripped is pretty humiliating and having pictures and video taken of it happening is also pretty humiliating but also thinking the reason they are acting weird and trying to cover this up is that some of those involved were secret police and were seen by the crew the last time they were arrested and would be identified by the crew as secret police which would not bold well for the current military government who runs the secret police.

RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

. said:
Real Masked Truth said:
. said:I'm saying it's possible. They were trying to humiliate her. Something they did to her was weird enough to make everyone panic and act weird.

I agree with the humiliate part and thinking gang rape and stripped is pretty humiliating and having pictures and video taken of it happening is also pretty humiliating but also thinking the reason they are acting weird and trying to cover this up is that some of those involved were secret police and were seen by the crew the last time they were arrested and would be identified by the crew as secret police which would not bold well for the current military government who runs the secret police.

Interesting....you two have kinda distinct perspectives on the humiliating part.

While the Troll insists on the act enforced on her being of a special humiliating kind Masked Truth more shifts to the perpetrators of the humiliating act.

Unregistered

. said:
. said:She must have been quite a sight when those panties finally came off. Hope we get to see those photos. I'm guessing we'd be treated to seeing a sweet brown bush and pair of Ds bouncing around as she tried to get free. I wonder at what point they put her on all fours to pull the plow. That's probably when they pulled her hair in order to pull her back and release her to create a pumping motion.

Yea, really. If she felt the air on her chest, I'm sure she felt the same cool air on her bare ass when they took her panties off. They probably had her down on all fours pretty quick. There may have been some that just wanted to see her naked, but out of all those fired up horny men, there had to be plenty that weren't gonna pass up a chance to get their cock into a white woman's pussy.... Maybe the only chance they'll get in their life.

Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

RealEuropeanElitist said:Interesting....you two have kinda distinct perspectives on the humiliating part.

While the Troll insists on the act enforced on her being of a special humiliating kind Masked Truth more shifts to the perpetrators of the humiliating act.

yes very true two thoughts that could ring true
Unregistered

Lots of butthurt, OCD life losers in this thread. :rolleyes:

Unregistered

. said:Lots of butthurt, OCD life losers in this thread. :rolleyes:

And you are the KING Butthurt of this thread, ruler of the OCD.
Unregistered

Real Masked Truth said:
RealEuropeanElitist said:Interesting....you two have kinda distinct perspectives on the humiliating part.

yes very true two thoughts that could ring true

This is one guy talking to himself, to bump this pathetic thread.
Unregistered

http://www.click2houston.com/news/2-Houstonians-kidnapped-in-Egypt/-/1735978/14418432/-/2dkv18/-/index.html

Two homosexual Jews or were they looking for the Lara Logan footages.
Unregistered

. said:http://www.click2houston.com/news/2-Houstonians-kidnapped-in-Egypt/-/1735978/14418432/-/2dkv18/-/index.html

Two homosexual Jews or were they looking for the Lara Logan footages.

They were hoping to find one or more blonde women in the van, in their favorite flavor of jounalist.
Unregistered

http://f2bbs.com/bbs/show_topic/640858
Unregistered

Where are the pics?
comen
Unregistered

breaking news Mubarak is fond gilty of murder agenst protesters. this will cause much anger with Mubarak supporters and soon I think the pics of LaraLogan strip and rape will come to surface on internet. Alredy there is lots of sharing heppening in egypt, this will get wider for shure.
Unregistered

comen said:breaking news Mubarak is fond gilty of murder agenst protesters. this will cause much anger with Mubarak supporters and soon I think the pics of LaraLogan strip and rape will come to surface on internet. Alredy there is lots of sharing heppening in egypt, this will get wider for shure.

The Mubarak supporters will have the last laugh, when they show Egypt and the U.S. their disdain, scorn and hatred of them for the treatment of Murbarak, they will break their promise not to release any of the Lara Logan stripping and rape in public pictures/videos which they planned and organized. This will be payback time.
Real Masked Truth
Registered

1106 posts

. said:This is one guy talking to himself, to bump this pathetic thread.

Nope I am not the REE guy for I am the Real Masked Truth and have been here from day 1 as the search goes on...
RealEuropeanElitist
Registered

2757 posts

Real Masked Truth said:
. said:This is one guy talking to himself, to bump this pathetic thread.

Nope I am not the REE guy for I am the Real Masked Truth and have been here from day 1 as the search goes on...

This is true. You are not the REE Guy. I am.

Page: 701 - 710 | 791 - 800 | 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810  | 811 - 820  | 901 - 910  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: