F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Tine to contact Sean's profs at UNR, methinks
austingirl.nli
Unregistered

Mascara.... I like the boots.
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

16408 posts

austingirl.nli said:Mascara.... I like the boots.

They're warm, and comfy. I can wear them work, then change into something else. You wear them with no socks. They keep you warm too.
Unregistered

there's something wrong with you people. this is how you spend your weekends?

Unregistered

Mascara said:You mean this one?

http://img859.imageshack.us/i/photoc.jpg/

to be honest that doesnt look like broad daylight to me
austingirl
less vituperative

506 posts

Mascara said:They're warm, and comfy. I can wear them work, then change into something else. You wear them with no socks. They keep you warm too.

Cool. Thanks for the tip.

I like your Das but pictures. It was nice you helped him and showed him around the city.
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

16408 posts

. said:there's something wrong with you people. this is how you spend your weekends?

Well you're spending part of yours with us, so how does that reflect on you?
Unregistered

Mascara said:They're warm, and comfy. I can wear them work, then change into something else. You wear them with no socks. They keep you warm too.

Yeah, that really sounds like a woman.

:facepalm:
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

16408 posts

austingirl said:

Cool. Thanks for the tip.

I like your Das but pictures. It was nice you helped him and showed him around the city.

He's really really smart, and not like you would think from the board. If he were to come your way, I'd say mos def hang out with him.
Unregistered

Mascara said:Well you're spending part of yours with us, so how does that reflect on you?

Im heading out to be with friends and to make new ones. this thread will undoubtedly go on all weekend long with petty bickering between the three or four of you.

i've seen it before. it happens all the time.

so sad.
Unregistered

Mascara said:He's really really smart, and not like you would think from the board. If he were to come your way, I'd say mos def hang out with him.

:facepalm:
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

16408 posts

. said:Im heading out to be with friends and to make new ones. this thread will undoubtedly go on all weekend long with petty bickering between the three or four of you.

i've seen it before. it happens all the time.

so sad.

You must be new here.
austingirl
less vituperative

506 posts

Mascara said:He's really really smart, and not like you would think from the board. If he were to come your way, I'd say mos def hang out with him.

Yes. If he was in Dallas-- i would buy him some beers and a fireside pie!
Mascara
Jack-Booted Thug

16408 posts

austingirl said:Yes. If he was in Dallas-- i would buy him some beers and a fireside pie!

He would really really like that, I'm sure.
Unregistered

sandman said:Who is being threatened in this thread?

I am threatened daily here because some of you turds have thin skin.

That isn't my problem.

Find another board. Go to Rosie Odonnell's forum and whine about tampon misfires

Please, just step back and take a look at what you are saying here.

Basically, you are complaining about people doing the same things to you that you used to consider hysterically funny when they were done to other people.

Do you honestly think that most of the posters on here are going to have much sympathy for you? I would agree taking things to RL is cunty behaviour - but it was always cunty behaviour - and the first time you seem to have any problem with it is when you are the subject. Your position is basically "OK, I might have been a member of a group of people that was dedicated to stalking FC posters in RL, but someone doing the same thing to me is NOT FAIR".

Having said that, I really wish everyone would just knock it off with this shit - but you are certainly not excluded from that.

Unregistered

austingirl said:Yes. If he was in Dallas-- i would buy him some beers and a fireside pie!

Has something changed for the bettter in your life recently? You seem to be exhibiting much lower levels of general hostility recently...
Unregistered

Mascara said:You just can't figure me out. Which is just how I like it.

What's to figure out? Mascara is an obvious shared moniker.

The end.
Unregistered

austingirl said:Cool. Thanks for the tip.

Looks like the blimp has the password for another sock. :rolleyes:
Unregistered

. said:Has something changed for the bettter in your life recently? You seem to be exhibiting much lower levels of general hostility recently...

:cluephone:

It's not really her. It's another shared moniker that the special squad uses.
Unregistered

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: