F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

F2 trevs - your opinions on the police?
Unregistered

http://i.imgur.com/o72Zw.jpg
Unregistered

Fuck 'em. That's what.
Unregistered

97% of them are competent, helpful, respectful, dutiful and loyal.
3% of them are brutal, manipulative, brutish, power-hungry assholes.

Unregistered

I like cops when the beat non Whites and OWS scum. That is the only time.

Most are SEAL/Delta ninja posers
Unregistered

They put their lives on the line every day to protect your sniveling cowardly ass from the REAL bad shit scum, that would take everything you own in a second.

Only fucking angsty shut-ins with behavioral problems hate police officers.
Wait until some low life breaks into your house and tries to hurt your family, you'll be on the phone begging for their help, and they will come, because they are there to help you.
Grow up children.
Unregistered

. said:97% of them are competent, helpful, respectful, dutiful and loyal.

I'm not denying we need them, but most of them are a joke. I lived opposite a cop shop for a couple of years and so got to witness their incompetence and buffoonery first hand. If you have a situation or a crisis that needs dealing with they are worthless, but sometimes they tidy up after it has happened
Unregistered

Fuck da police.
\
:eazy:
Unregistered

. said:Fuck 'em. That's what.

I've had plenty of experience with them on my 27 years on this planet, and I've met some I liked and some I didn't like.
When I was about 19 a cop saw me and a buddy sitting on a picnic with a bag of weed sitting between us, and all he did was say "you better put that away or I'll have to take it from you" and my buddy put it in his backpack, and the cop just walked away.
Unregistered

. said:
Wait until some low life breaks into your house and tries to hurt your family, you'll be on the phone begging for their help, and they will come, because they are there to help you.
Grow up children.

This is always the dumbest fucking pro-cop "point".

Not only will they show up too late,(grabbing my .45 is quicker than waiting for their response.) they are under no legal obligation to protect you.

Challenge me. I dare you. I'll fucking link to the case law.
Unregistered

A lot of policemen officers can eat a bag of baby dicks because they think they're the long dick of the law and are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want.

But I was lucky enough to meet some genuinely good police a few times. And by a few times i mean one. And by one i mean when i got into a car accident cuz i sneezed and was kinda freaking out because, you know, car accident. Police showed up and was all "wat" so i was like "i sneezed and crashed." He took it well. Then he asked for my license and registration. Didnt have my license on me, expired registration, pretty sure im in trouble. Hes all "Its cool bro, can you call your mom or someone to come down here?" but I forgot my phone along with everything else, too. He lets me use his, mom comes to take care of everything, later she tells me I shouldve gotten like 6 tickets for something and got 0.

Only chill cop I ever met.
Unregistered

Your figures are reversed.
Unregistered

No duty to protect

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
Unregistered

The only people who have a problem with cops are africans and Spics (usually Dominicans and Puerto Ricans). The solution is stop committing crime and you won't have to deal with the cops.
Unregistered

. said:

The only people who have a problem with cops are africans and Spics (usually Dominicans and Puerto Ricans). The solution is stop committing crime and you won't have to deal with the cops.

I mean Naggers.
Unregistered

Fuck the pigs.

The are pussies and will never step to a big black guy or a mexican gang.

They will beat the shit out of :milton: and rape :tfb:.
Unregistered

Never had any problems with cops, although I know problems go on.

Cops, like doctors, must face the world as it really is, not as they or we would like it to be. For this, they have my respect.
Unregistered

I have no problem with The Police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvfb8GcKAWs

Unregistered

It's more like 50/50 in my experience. Some of them can go either way depending on what kind of day they've had so far.
Unregistered

. said:

It's more like 50/50 in my experience. Some of them can go either way depending on what kind of day they've had so far.

As best I can remember I have had business dealings (for lack of a better term) with about 20 officers. A few were pretty cool. Two went above and beyond to help me out. One was misguided in that he thought hassling me it would keep me out of trouble. One was a complete power tripping asshole (I got my payback) and the rest were just guys doing their job.

I pretty much assume a cop will treat me fairly and so far that has almost always been the case.
Shakes Peer
Unregistered

"Oh, Sting, where is thy death?"
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

As best I can remember I have had business dealings (for lack of a better term) with about 20 officers. A few were pretty cool. Two went above and beyond to help me out. One was misguided in that he thought hassling me it would keep me out of trouble. One was a complete power tripping asshole (I got my payback) and the rest were just guys doing their job.

I pretty much assume a cop will treat me fairly and so far that has almost always been the case.

It depends on your local PD. State cops are sometimes cool. Big city cops are generally cool about small stuff.

Small town and suburban cops are either Officer Friendly, or gigantic pricks. Sworn university cops are usually dickheads.

Unregistered

I hate that fucking song Roxanne
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

It depends on your local PD. State cops are sometimes cool. Big city cops are generally cool about small stuff.

Small town and suburban cops are either Officer Friendly, or gigantic pricks. Sworn university cops are usually dickheads.

Of the 20, most were city cops (population about 500k) or suburb cops. One was a state cop (we call Highway Patrol) and he almost shot me, scared the shit out of him. He turned out to be very cool. The asshole was from speed trap suburb with a corrupt police force. Unfortunately for him the new City Manager went to high school with my dad. His ass was fired as a result of his treatment of me.
Unregistered

. said:I hate that fucking song Roxanne

Same here. Don't Stand So Close To Me was the only Police song I ever liked.
Unregistered

Not everyone lives in your fucked up totalitarian country my friend.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: