F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

The "Non-Materialistic" ValerieSolanas trying to screw some lady out of money (pic)
Unregistered

http://i.imgur.com/INgEZ.jpg
bonmotz
Unregistered

try using a direct link so it zooms better. still, funny shit.

http://i.imgur.com/INgEZ.jpg
Unregistered

:moar:
Unregistered

:lol:

Val acting crazy surprises anyone?
Unregistered

Pathetic, lol.
BobHopesColostomyBag
Ripe Cerignola Olives

-22383 posts

wow. lulz
Unregistered

What a money grubbing whore.
Unregistered

Holy shit :lol:
Unregistered

. said:What a money grubbing whore.

It's like there's this inverse relationship between the arrogant self righteousness of these cunts and their shameless self abasement in their quest for the almighty dollar.

Bessie was like that too; meaner'n mule pee 99% of the time but all Real Money had to do was wave a few $10 bills in front of her piggy snout and it was like throwing a light switch on that psycho bitch's skull; she'd suddenly go from spitting snake venom to eagerly suckling the foetid smegma out of that creeps unwashed festering foreskin like it was the most expensive Cammembert cheese.
Unregistered

there are dozens more of these, most of them involve her and ferret corresponding via email and stalking most of the board. they spent months and months stalking almost every reg from FF onward, including posters on CI and LF and other board, including this one. i have tons of them. i will post them gradually.
Unregistered

. said:there are dozens more of these, most of them involve her and ferret corresponding via email and stalking most of the board. they spent months and months stalking almost every reg from FF onward, including posters on CI and LF and other board, including this one. i have tons of them. i will post them gradually.

:stunned: wow
Unregistered

What is CI and LF? Link?
Unregistered

Jesus, I actually feel bad for her. It was clear from her behavior on the old board that she's suffering from some mental health "issues" and this just further confirms it.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:there are dozens more of these, most of them involve her and ferret corresponding via email and stalking most of the board. they spent months and months stalking almost every reg from FF onward, including posters on CI and LF and other board, including this one. i have tons of them. i will post them gradually.

:stunned: wow

I don't think there is one poster those two didn't go after. EVERYONE.

And they are still at it now.
Unregistered

. said:Jesus, I actually feel bad for her. It was clear from her behavior on the old board that she's suffering from some mental health "issues" and this just further confirms it.

wait til you read the rest of them. you'll want to fly to NZ and muzzle her, or just shoot her and put those around her out of their misery.
Unregistered

:stunned: What a vituperative bitch!
Unregistered

. said:Jesus, I actually feel bad for her. It was clear from her behavior on the old board that she's suffering from some mental health "issues" and this just further confirms it.

:lol: I also like how she appears to be sending multiple rants without any response between them. That was exactly what she did on the old board - she never seemed to think she'd "won" unless she posted at least two or three attacks on someone with no reply.

Finally, thank god I don't have to act like this over $200 or whatever it is. Christ, I'd be irritated and probably write a bunch of bad shit on the Web, but it's hardly worth this coronary she's having. Reminds me of the time I saw a bum almost beat up another one over $5. Just sad.
Unregistered

. said:wait til you read the rest of them. you'll want to fly to NZ and muzzle her, or just shoot her and put those around her out of their misery.

I hope no PI is revealed by your revelation. Being caught in crossfire or friendly fire or whatever is not cool.
Unregistered

What is Linda talking about when she says "If you think about $10,000 pesos and one month of room and board and me cooking and cleaning for you is slave labor that is your choice."?

I'm picturing Claire making Linda (whoever that is) dress up in a maid outfit and wait on her. Unless either or both is hideously ugly...

:dominatrix: :tard:
Unregistered

. said:

:lol: I also like how she appears to be sending multiple rants without any response between them. That was exactly what she did on the old board - she never seemed to think she'd "won" unless she posted at least two or three attacks on someone with no reply.

Finally, thank god I don't have to act like this over $200 or whatever it is. Christ, I'd be irritated and probably write a bunch of bad shit on the Web, but it's hardly worth this coronary she's having. Reminds me of the time I saw a bum almost beat up another one over $5. Just sad.

Her and ferret started a bunch of blogs about various posters that were just plain horrible.
Unregistered

. said: :stunned: What a vituperative bitch!

:lol: Shit, I think I could learn something about cussing someone from this woman.
Unregistered

bookmarked.
Unregistered

. said:
. said:wait til you read the rest of them. you'll want to fly to NZ and muzzle her, or just shoot her and put those around her out of their misery.

I hope no PI is revealed by your revelation. Being caught in crossfire or friendly fire or whatever is not cool.

No, I will respectfully redact it or blur it out, so that does not happen. I'm only going to show what they did.
Unregistered

Reminds me of that old "Haight Street Hussy" bitch from craigslist.
Unregistered

. said:bookmarked.

bookmarked? am i supposed to be afraid?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: