F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  Today my psychiatrist told me that he's not convinced that I am a homosexual.
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

. said:I thought you couldn't be bothered.



I can't be bothered to find anybody or improve my physical condition because it would be futile.
.
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:I thought you couldn't be bothered.



I can't be bothered to find anybody or improve my physical condition because it would be futile.



In which case I resent you for the few minutes I spent engaging you in conversation.
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

. said:In which case I resent you for the few minutes I spent engaging you in conversation.



I resent me for my shitty life.
.
Unregistered

death2me said:5'10"
228 lbs.



Why dont you get out and exercise and eat right. You may be fat but by no means are you a spankylike case.
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

. said:
death2me said:5'10"
228 lbs.



Why dont you get out and exercise and eat right. You may be fat but by no means are you a spankylike case.



I won't because I see no benefit to doing so.
Hymie_Jaggerstein
HERO OF OLD, MAN OF RENOWN

4234 posts

THERE'S ONE SURE-FIRE WAY TO PROVE TO HIM THAT YOU'RE GAY. WELL, TWO SURE-FIRE WAYS, NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT.
.
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
death2me said:5'10"
228 lbs.



Why dont you get out and exercise and eat right. You may be fat but by no means are you a spankylike case.



I won't because I see no benefit to doing so.



How about you stop posting here? Seriously, start your own website or something. Nobody here wants to read your spam, retard.
.
Unregistered

. said:
If your shrink actually said this, he needs to turn in his degree.



Psychiatry is a pseudoscience so any degree in the subject is not worth the paper that it's written on.
Twerd
On the phone.

244 posts

What difference does it make to you? If you choose to be Asexual while you figure out your options, that's up to you. 1. fire the guy, 2. find an affirmative therapist, 3. keep on keepin' on.

You're welcome.
Twerd
On the phone.

244 posts

. said:Psychiatry is a pseudoscience so any degree in the subject is not worth the paper that it's written on.



You mean Psychology. Psychiatry requires a medical degree (MD). In most states, they are the only level of mental health professionals that can prescribe the goody goody feel good drugs.

A Ph.D. in psychology makes you a Psychologist you may or may not practice psychotherapy. A PsyD. is a psychologist who mainly works as a psychotherapist. There are various forms of "therapists" who are only graduate level psychotherapists, and can't prescribe medicines.

You're welcome.
kat.nli
Unregistered

I can help.
.
Unregistered

kat.nli said:I can help.



What are you going to do? Wet his bed, bedwetter?
.
Unregistered

. said:
kat.nli said:I can help.



What are you going to do? Wet his bed, bedwetter?



:lol:
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

Twerd said:What difference does it make to you? If you choose to be Asexual while you figure out your options, that's up to you. 1. fire the guy, 2. find an affirmative therapist, 3. keep on keepin' on.

You're welcome.



It seems that I've always been asexual.
mr the teapots
Registered

18338 posts

If you were gay you would have gone to the Pride parade today to casually sex twinks. Hell I did and I'm straight as an arrow.
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

mr the teapots said:If you were gay you would have gone to the Pride parade today to casually sex twinks. Hell I did and I'm straight as an arrow.



Nobody would want to talk to me.

:frown:

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: