F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Why are atheists such assholes?
Unregistered

Reminder: none of these godfags can supply one shred of evidence that their magic sky-fairy exists. It is simply a supersition. That is all.
Unregistered

. said:Atheists have faith that god or gods don't exist;

Most atheists (including Dawkins) are of the agnostic atheist variety. They say there is no god based on probability. However, if someone comes up with proof for it, they will admit they wrong all along.
Unregistered

mr the teapots said:

But again your atheist simplicity shows -- you have no subtlety. Nobody "throws out" parts of the bible

I see. Do tell, Mr. Nuance of Theological subtleties,

How many disobedient children have you helped with stoning?

(Hint: It's in the New Testament as well as the old.)
JWP
www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett

20931 posts

. said:Reminder: none of these godfags can supply one shred of evidence that their magic sky-fairy exists. It is simply a supersition. That is all.

Repeating your above lie over and over again will not make it true.

The existence of all the organized "CHRISTIAN" religions around us,...
and
the existence of millions of Christians for 2000 years

is an EVIDENCE [note I do not claim PROOF]

in favor of the NT truth.

**** EVIDENCE **** .... not PROOF.

Now if you want to keep claiming there is NO EVIDENCE,
then be aware that only people as stupid as yourself will
respect you.
Unregistered

JWP said:

and

Yet Hagee is not one of them according to you. :lol:
Unregistered

JWP said:
. said:Reminder: none of these godfags can supply one shred of evidence that their magic sky-fairy exists. It is simply a supersition. That is all.

and

respect you.
\
:winner:

Not one syllable of this makes any sense, godfag.

Millions of people have believed something for x number of years. So?

There is no god. Period. You have failed to produce one modicum of evidence that there is any such thing.
Unregistered

Atheists tend to hate their fathers and lash out against the universal patriarch God. Basically, they're not really atheists unless they were raised that way from day one.
JWP

20931 posts

. said:
JWP said:

and

respect you.
\

There is no god. Period. You have failed to produce one modicum of evidence that there is any such thing.

Your
inability [or pretending] to distinguish tween EVIDENCE and PROOF .....

and
inability [or pretending] to see the significance of the difference,...

is sadly noted.

Unregistered

JWP said:
. said:
JWP said:

and

respect you.
\

Your

and

is sadly noted.

Splitting hairs.

:boring:

By this ridiculous standard, you can have "evidence" for almost anything.
JWP

20931 posts

. said:
JWP said:

and

Yet Hagee is not one of them according to you. :lol:

It's a free universe.

All are free to use the label "Christian" any way they choose.

Accurately or inaccurately. Suit yourself.

Unregistered

JWP said:It's a free universe.

All are free to use the label "Christian" any way they choose.

Accurately or inaccurately. Suit yourself.

Then, quit with the appeals to popularity.

There are over 2 billion Christians. Only a few of them are actually xians, but I like to throw out this stat when it suits me.
\

JWP

20931 posts

. said:
JWP said:
. said:
JWP said:

and

respect you.
\

Your

and

is sadly noted.

Splitting hairs.

:boring:

By this ridiculous standard, you can have "evidence" for almost anything.

He is flatly contending there is NO [none, nada, zero] evidence.

That is not true.

Just the organized "christian" religions around us is at least a BIT of EVIDENCE.

Though not PROOF.

Unregistered

JWP said:
Just the organized "christian" religions around us is at least a BIT of EVIDENCE.

So the fact that there are people who believe in bigfoot is evidence for bigfoot's existence. :lol:
MW.nli
Unregistered

Why worry about the issue? Believe what you want - no one forces anyone into any particular belief. If that pisses you off, that's your problem.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:Why worry about the issue? Believe what you want - no one forces anyone into any particular belief. If that pisses you off, that's your problem.

Because we need to get you sky-fairy types out of the government. You have no right bringing your sky-fairy philosophies into the arena of public policy.
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:Because we need to get you sky-fairy types out of the government. You have no right bringing your sky-fairy philosophies into the arena of public policy.

You stupidly include me in your angry little tirade. :lol:

I haven't had any govt. employees proselytize me lately, and neither have you. If you have a problem with moral imperatives driving govt. policy, I suggest you take that up with them.
Unregistered

. said:They are jut as annoying as Christians.

Flaunting their retarded science books instead of a bible.

Basically unhappy people.

I'm an agnostic, but I understand athiests quite well.

They're unhappy because try being surrounded by a bunch of dumb shits all day that you have to navigate and manage, and you constantly have to deal with massive cognitive dissonance of others and all the psychic BS people use to arm themselves against the underlying treachery and indifference that is mother nature. That's what it feels like to be intelligent. It's a constant waiting game for the people you deal with to have moments of clarity.

Unregistered

. said:So the fact that there are people who believe in bigfoot is evidence for bigfoot's existence. :lol:

No, asswipe. There are photos, a movie clip, and footprints. All can be faked, yes, but all that is EVIDENCE.

In huge contrast, there's nothing at all that supports the existence of your sky-fairy. No evidence whatsoever. NONE.

Belief should follow EVIDENCE. The god-brainerds have it all reversed (they believe and THEN (sorta) look for evidence) and they STILL don't have any fucking evidence.

:mittens:
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:No, asswipe. There are photos, a movie clip, and footprints. All can be faked, yes, but all that is EVIDENCE.

In huge contrast, there's nothing at all that supports the existence of your sky-fairy. No evidence whatsoever. NONE.

Belief should follow EVIDENCE. The god-brainerds have it all reversed (they believe and THEN (sorta) look for evidence) and they STILL don't have any fucking evidence.

:mittens:

Atheists have no evidence either. It's a tossup, with each side calling up their Faith.

Nothing to be angry about.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:You stupidly include me in your angry little tirade. :lol:

I haven't had any govt. employees proselytize me lately, and neither have you. If you have a problem with moral imperatives driving govt. policy, I suggest you take that up with them.

You sky-fairy types constantly pack government with similar sky-fairy types that inevitably produce sky-fairy public policy.

It all STARTS with morons like you thinking there's a giant fairy in the sky watching to make sure you don't touch yourself inappropriately, or something like that. Nothing you believe in makes much sense, AND THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM.
Unregistered

. said:Hey, I'm an agnostic and I resent that! Agnostics are the least ass-holey people because by definition THEY HAVE NO FAITH WHATSOEVER. Atheists have faith that god or gods don't exist; Religious people have faith that they do. As faithless people, agnostics have nothing to be strident or argumentative about. They simply say, like I do, maybe there is a god or gods and maybe there isn't; there simple fact is there's simply no way for we mere humans to know one way or the other.

By definition? You don't even know what agnostic means. See, I told you people that agnostics are smug fucks.
MW.nli
Unregistered

. said:You sky-fairy types constantly pack government with similar sky-fairy types that inevitably produce sky-fairy public policy.

It all STARTS with morons like you thinking there's a giant fairy in the sky watching to make sure you don't touch yourself inappropriately, or something like that. Nothing you believe in makes much sense, AND THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

I see you didn't bother to read my post before you started up again, lickspittle.
Unregistered

MW.nli said:Atheists have no evidence either. It's a tossup, with each side calling up their Faith.

Nothing to be angry about.

Of course Atheists have the evidence. You claimed there's a pink elephant in the room, and Atheists continue to show you that there's NO PINK ELEPHANT. Not in the room, not outside the room, and in fact not seen ANYWHERE.

Quite believing in something as stupid as a pink elephant, and there won't be any trouble. But you can't give it up, since you're stupid, and all people like you are equally stupid.

STOP BELIEVING IN THINGS THAT PROVABLY DON'T EXIST.
Unregistered

Christian fucks just sit there like smug little fuckers and wallow in the security of millions and millions of people believing the same LIE. And then they move on to heavily influence society with their sky-fairy codicils.

Your sky fairy just doesn't exist, Christian fucks. Your sky-fairy morality therefore has no backing.
Unregistered

. said:Of course Atheists have the evidence. You claimed there's a pink elephant in the room, and Atheists continue to show you that there's NO PINK ELEPHANT. Not in the room, not outside the room, and in fact not seen ANYWHERE.

Quite believing in something as stupid as a pink elephant, and there won't be any trouble. But you can't give it up, since you're stupid, and all people like you are equally stupid.

STOP BELIEVING IN THINGS THAT PROVABLY DON'T EXIST.

It's a little bit more subtle than that.

Assuming that when people speak of God, they mean an intelligence or intent behind the nature of things, with perhaps some kind of built in justice system, there's no proof of that. But it can't be ruled out. The whole thing is really a problem of an incomplete understanding of the relation between cause and effect.

The argument is always, there is intent. (intent implies creation as well. Otherwise there'd be no connection between intent and existence). Or is there no intent?

As an agnostic, I say there's no evidence either way and leave it at that.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: