F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Why are atheists such assholes?
JWP
www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett

20931 posts

. said:
JWP said:
. said:
JWP said:
Just the organized "christian" religions around us is at least a BIT of EVIDENCE.

So the fact that there are people who believe in bigfoot is evidence for bigfoot's existence. :lol:

Your ridiculous equating of the handful of people who have claimed to see some kind of hairy creature in the forest,...
with a person that the Roman Empire created a state cult for is sadly noted.

I see. So it's a matter of how many believe in it.

No, but it is a bit of EVIDENCE when the mightiest empire
of the era

that has been persecuting Christians for over a century

does an about face and creates a state cult claiming Christ is God.

Even the atheist act like mention from an establishment vetted "historian" is more meaningful than the evident faith of thousands [if not millions] of nameless "commoner" type people. That is, the kind of Christians that got thrown to the lions for refusing to worship the emporer.

Unregistered

atheists are just being 'in-style.' it is cool right now to be one. 200 years ago they would've been the biggest believers.
Unregistered

. said:atheists are just being 'in-style.' it is cool right now to be one. 200 years ago they would've been the biggest believers.

Earlier this week on MSNBC's new panel show The Cycle had S.E. Cupp explaining how she was a better atheist than most. :lol:
Unregistered

. said:Earlier this week on MSNBC's new panel show The Cycle had S.E. Cupp explaining how she was a better atheist than most. :lol:

S.E. Cupp is the Stephen Colbert of the Right.
Unregistered

. said:I've been an atheist for decades but realize that religion serves a purpose otherwise people wouldn't invent them. They at least serve the function of scaring women, children and the lower class, thus keeping them controlled. I'm not a big fan of Semitic religions tho. They seem to cause dark ages. I'd like to created a new white-centric religion based on the Greek gods and modern physics. Since whites are probably going to have to manufacture children, it could be introduced at that time.

Unregistered

. said:They are jut as annoying as Christians.

Flaunting their retarded science books instead of a bible.

Basically unhappy people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo
Unregistered

. said:They are jut as annoying as Christians.

Flaunting their retarded science books instead of a bible.

Basically unhappy people.

here's the core difference between Atheists and Born-Again Christians:

Atheists don't give a fuck what you do. They don't feel any need to force-feed their non-belief down everyone's throats. There's nothing to convert people to. They're not running around trying to add new rules and laws to make people recite the pledge of allegiance everyday say God Bless America every time you take a shit or sneeze.

Born-again fundamentalist Christians are always nosing into everyone's business, telling you you're going to hell if you don't believe their One True Way and forcing the word of the Bible down everyones throat. Worse yet, they get heavily involved in politics and thus start writing the word of God (as they see it) into law. They are convinced that they have a right (as ordained by God) to control what everyone does in their own bedroom or doctors office. They are universally unintelligent and incapable of independent thought.

Atheists may be irritating, but so what? They aren't really well-organized, they have zero political clout and are just regarded as a lunatic fringe group. They are generally individualistic, Libertarian people. Think about it: When's the last time an Atheist told you "I'M AN ATHEIST, AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO." Now when's the last time a bible thumping Christian told you "I'M A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO."

:discussionclosed:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: