F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe

Notice:

This is a read-only archive of the old board. The new forum is located here.

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

My life is shit and I can't fix it.
Unregistered

death2me said:I'm not paying $100 to whine to a psychologist when I can whine here for free.

FUCK OFF, YOU CREEPY LOSER.
Unregistered

. said:You didn't say psychologist, you said psychiatrist. They are MD's and covered by Ohip.

GP's do not do psychotherapy at all, asshole.

I smell Katalyst.

I smell Katalyst too.
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

. said:You didn't say psychologist, you said psychiatrist. They are MD's and covered by Ohip.

GP's do not do psychotherapy at all, asshole.

I smell Katalyst.

My psychiatrist doesn't really do psychotherapy. I'm not sure why.

I could use psychotherapy.

I'm unwilling to be referred to a private psychologist or therapist at my own expense.

Therefore I am going to be referred to a GP psychotherapist, which do exist in Onterrible. They exist here because they are covered by OHIP while other therapists are not.

http://www.camh.ca/en/hospital/visiting_camh/rights_and_policies/Pages/challenges_choices_abouttherapy.aspx

"Some general practitioners offer psychotherapy as a full-time practice."

"Doctors who call themselves a "GP psychotherapist" have a special interest in psychotherapy. However, they aren't required to have additional training."

If I were paying for it then I would chose a psychologist (which is what you yanks do).
Unregistered

death2me said:My psychiatrist doesn't really do psychotherapy. I'm not sure why.

I could use psychotherapy.

I'm unwilling to be referred to a private psychologist or therapist at my own expense.

Therefore I am going to be referred to a GP psychotherapist, which do exist in Onterrible. They exist here because they are covered by OHIP while other therapists are not.

http://www.camh.ca/en/hospital/visiting_camh/rights_and_policies/Pages/challenges_choices_abouttherapy.aspx

"Some general practitioners offer psychotherapy as a full-time practice."

"Doctors who call themselves a "GP psychotherapist" have a special interest in psychotherapy. However, they aren't required to have additional training."

If I were paying for it then I would chose a psychologist (which is what you yanks do).

You googled that, very Katalyst.

You said Psychiatrists don't do psychotherapy. Now you're saying "your" psychiatrist doesn't do it.

Psychotherapy is the the bulk of what psychiatrists do, dumbshit.

I'm positive you're a troll now.
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

. said:You googled that, very Katalyst.

You said Psychiatrists don't do psychotherapy. Now you're saying "your" psychiatrist doesn't do it.

Mine will do some but not enough. :shrug:
Unregistered

death2me said:Mine will do some but not enough. :shrug:

Fuck off, Katalyst.
Unregistered

death2me said:I keep having dreams where I slip on ice on the road or sidewalk and cannot get up or even attempt to get up. I want to get up but can't get my legs to work.

Other people walking by occasionally (rarely) offer to help but I'm ashamed and refuse. I just want to disappear and hope they don't notice me. No one else ever slips.

Its not your fault, you are a jew.

Kill yourself and hope to be reincarnated into a human.
Unregistered

. said:You googled that, very Katalyst.

:lol: So mad and paranoid! I like how devoted you are.
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

. said:Fuck off, Katalyst.

Well, I'm off to have sex with my... "wife". Sigh. :frown:
Unregistered

. said: :lol: So mad and paranoid! I like how devoted you are.

Same repetition, same emotes, same passive/aggressive personality

just sayin'
death2me
Kill myself dead!

20954 posts

Still not fixed.
Twerd
On the phone.

244 posts

Last!

Page: 1 2 3  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic